Voice mail is important and we rely on them too. We don’t need to explain how helpful this feature is as we can always listen to the voice messages sent by our loved ones when we are too busy to take the calls. It is an important feature and we are all thankful for it as well. Although, it is also possible to lose the voice mails because we accidentally deleted them or it was somehow lost. It would be pretty frustrating too.
That is where we start looking for ways to recover the deleted voicemails and get the important messages back. First of all, we would like to say that it is very much possible in certain situations so you might relax and read our article to know how to recover the deleted voicemails on Android.
Here, we are going to list down some of the best ways to recover the deleted voice-mail on Android. Go ahead and check it out and get your deleted voicemails back as well.
How To Recover Deleted Voice Mail On Android
1. Recover Deleted Voicemail Using the Voicemail AppOne of the most popular ways to get your deleted voice-mail back is to get via the voice-mail app. As you would know even after deleting, some data is secured and stored through your device for a specific time period. So if you have deleted something that you didn’t want to or accidentally pressed the wrong button, then follow these steps and see if you can get it back.
- Open the Voicemail App and go to the menu section
- Select the Deleted Voicemail option. The app will show you the list of voicemails that you have deleted and if they are available for recovery. Tap and hold on to the one you want to keep or recover
- Now it will open a few more options, all you have to do is to save it and get it back.This would work for only the voicemails that have been deleted within a specific time period. So you need to consider this way if you are trying to get a deleted Voicemail back.
2. Use a Third-Party App to Recover Deleted VoicemailsIf you are unable to recover deleted voicemail back from the voicemail app, which happens occasionally, then you might want to depend on a third-party application. There are plenty of third-party applications available to choose from and you would be able to find them on PlayStore as well.Once you have found a decent third-party app that can recover your deleted voicemails then you can download it on your android. Each one of the third-party apps for voicemail recovery will have different ways to recover the voicemails. So follow those instructions and make sure you get it done easily. Although you should keep some safety measures just in case everything goes South. You can download the third-party application on a separate device and connect it to your phone via a USB. Then you can perform a quick scan and if you would be able to get it back.Choose an app that has good ratings and a nice review section so that you won’t waste your time and harm the data on your phone.
3. Contact Customer ServiceIt totally depends on which phone model you are using, and how well its customer support is. So if nothing is working for you, you can certainly contact customer services and see if they can help you with your deleted voicemails and get them back. It might be a little tiresome and you will have to wait for longer too, but it is worth trying if you don’t have any other option to recover your deleted voicemails on your android.
ConclusionSo these are some of the ways to recover your deleted voicemails on Android. Well, many people have tried these ways and these have proven to be useful as well. So go ahead and see if you can get back your deleted voicemails via these methods, we hope these works for you as well.That would be all for now and we hope that you found our article helpful and got everything that you have been looking for. Thank you.