Stardew Valley is one of the most popular RPGs to play. This game has been the favorite option for so many gamers that like to play role-playing games and game that has a story and can last for a long time as well. This game features the generations of farming and people can interact with so many unique characters and there is so much to explore in this game too. Although this leaves the player wanting for more, unfortunately, a game has to end sometime. But if you have become addicted to this game and it’s generally and you are looking for more then you can try some of the games that are like Stardew Valley!
Of course, the level of Stardew Valley might not be matched with any other game because of its unique characters and lots of amazing elements, but there are many amazing games that are like Stardew Valley. So you can try those as well. But you should know that there are plenty of games like Stardew Valley and choosing one can be a challenge as well. So we are going to help you find the best games like Stardew Valley!
In this article, we have found the top 11 games like Stardew Valley that you would be happy to play if you like Stardew Valley already.
Best Games Like Stardew Valley
1. MoonlighterMoonlighter is undoubtedly the best game like Stardew Valley because it checks almost all the boxes when compared to Stardew Valley. The game is available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch as well. The game has gained enough popularity to top the charts of role-playing games or interactive games. The game lets you live two different lives, one that you live during the day and the other one that you explore at night. By day, you are into management as you play the part of a shopkeeper, interact with the customers, restock the shelves, and do other things. This can be wonderful, brain soothing, and a pleasant job.But as soon as the sun sets at dusk, you get to live your other life where you are a warrior, diving into roguelike dungeons to scavenge wares for your shop, and you get all this with an overarching story. It is full of destiny, anguish, and a bit of family drama too. This one can be better than Stardew Valley as it has that roguelike thrill and you get to live two different lives and roles. There is also a dark souls reference too. So be prepared to get your mind for blown up and get a new addiction in this game.
2. MinecraftThere would be hardly anyone who doesn’t know about Minecraft! This is one of the most popular RPGs that you can find and it is also one of the most addictive too. Some people find this one the better choice than the Stardew Valley as well. Although there are high chances that you have played this game before and you do know it is all about. But in case you don’t have any clue about this game and have never played it, then here we have some insights about this game so you can decide whether you want to play it or not.Minecraft is a classic game that is defined with its endless universe where you can be anything and can also create anything you want. There are two modes to choose from, one is a survival mode that will keep you on edge and test your survival skills and the other one is the creative mode where you get to be all creative. This game allows you to build a new world for yourself, where you can plant crops, farm animals, and make a peaceful place to live. There is no need to have zombies or chaos if you don’t want it.There are plenty of things that you can do and all in a very different manner. But since you want a Stardew Valley-like experience you will get to farm crops, sell goods via shipment box, recruit NPCs to help you build a town from nothing. So there is a pretty good virtual life to live here.The game is available on Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS.
3. OobletsOoblets is a game that you would wish you knew sooner. This game is kinda like Stardew Valley and it also gives you a hint of Pokémon too, so if these two had collaborated, this would be the exact result we would have got. It is a farming and a life simulator game with an addiction to creature collection, brawling, and even some dance battles which keeps the game interesting.The game will start with a rundown farm that you cultivate, improve and customize with help of your growing collection of ooblets (these are pretty cute cartoon characters). The pastel theme of the game is also a delight to our eyes and everyone would certainly love it as well. This is a wholesome game that you will get addicted to pretty soon just like Stardew Valley, or in some ways like Pokémon.This game is only available on Xbox One and Windows. Although the scope of activities is quite limited as compared to the Stardew Valley, it is interesting enough to be worth your time, so give it a try, you might like it as well.
4. Sun HeavenSun Heaven is a game that will meet all of your demands and fantasies that you couldn’t get in Stardew Valley. Of course, Stardew Valley is a pretty impressive game and we all like it so much too, but some of us also like a bit of fantasy too, right? So if you are one of them then you would most certainly love this game as well. The game features dragons and magic which draw the attention of everyone who has a thing for fantasy. The game features a nice setup that takes you to medieval times and you will also be introduced to the mythical world as well.One of the best parts of this game is that you don’t have to be a human to play this game, yes you heard it right! You can be anything like a demon, angel, elf, Naga, elemental, Amari, or of course a human. So there are plenty of choices that you will get, you would also like the fact that you can be a cat too. Apart from this, the game can be played in single-player mode or online multiplayer game mode with players up to 8.Overall, if you like the fantasy and magic stuff, you would surely like this game as well.
5. Garden CityGarden City is another one of the top games like Stardew Valley that you would be happy to play. This one is the latest game on the list as it was just released this year and has become a popular choice among people who enjoy games like Stardew Valley. This one is available on PC and Nintendo Switch. This is an action RPG that can be cute and quirky as well. The game is something that you would surely enjoy as it allows you to interact with several fruits, fungi, and foggy friends that you can team up with and protect The Grove from the Rot which is threatening to destroy homes in the city.You will be appointed as the Guardian of The Grove. You will have the similar tasks and changing seasons of Stardew Valley which is pretty impressive. Players will certainly like the overarching storyline that will keep them hooked and pretty much involved as well. You will be able to develop relationships and friendships in the game as well. Overall, it is a pretty interesting game to play if you like Stardew Valley.
Graveyard Keeper is another one of the best games like Stardew Valley that you should know about. This game features a graveyard that you will be in charge of managing. The name might put you on an alert, but it is much more amazing than its name suggest.Since you will be handling a Graveyard, you will get a job of scrubbing graves, tending to the dead, growing food, and gathering alchemy materials. You should also know that the dead may rise from the ashes. You will get the same mechanics just like the Stardew Valley.This game is available on Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS, Android.
My Time At Portia is also a leading game like Stardew Valley that you can play if you are a fan of the latter. The game is in 3D so you will get the same energy and vibe as the Stardew Valley but in 3D. The game is pretty much the same in terms of the mechanics and the overall gameplay, yet you will feel like you are in a completely new world where you get to farm crops, build towns, meet local friends, and so much more.There is a twist as well, it is set in a post-apocalyptic world, so you will get plenty of space to build your world but you will also have to deal with the nasty monsters and perilous dungeons. It may not get too dark or too scary, but you should get to deal with things to survive and thrive in the game.It is available on Switch, PS4, plus Xbox One and Windows.
8. KynseedKynseed is another one of the amazing games like Stardew Valley which will impress you as well. The game might be seen as never-ending as it is pretty huge and gives you plenty of things to explore and build. You can farm crops, build towns, buildings, shops, gather supplies, and have an endless adventure as well. Although there is a slight difference here, this game runs at a much faster pace than the Stardew Valley.This fanatical world and its cross-generational storytelling are pretty amazing. Overall, you will get a unique experience that is not very similar to Stardew Valley, yet pretty exciting to keep you hooked on the game. Overall, this one should be your best choice.The game is available only on Windows.
9. ForagerForager is another one of the leading games like Stardew Valley that will certainly impress you. This is an ideal game for everyone who likes to spend the time while working or being busy, this is because of its quick pace. It is a pretty cute game and has the best layout and background that will remind you of Pokémon.Overall, the game has fast, action-oriented gameplay but it focuses less on the open ending storyline and socializing.The game is available on Android, Switch, Xbox One, PS4, Windows, and Linux.
Animal Crossing: New Horizon will also impress you if you like Stardew Valley kind of games but a little different than that. There are plenty of versions and editions to choose from. However, you will love the open-ended gameplay which will allow you to focus on planting crops, searching for items, or just chilling in the calming atmosphere. The game is only available on Switch.
Farming Simulator is another one of the best games like Stardew Valley. Like its name suggests, the game is about farming. You will get to choose between the European or American climate for farming. Just go ahead and check this game out, we are pretty sure you will like it.The game is available on PS4, Xbox One, Windows, Mac OS, Google Stadia.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best games like Stardew Valley that you can consider playing. We have selected these games based on the popularity among the gamers that have liked these games as much as Stardew Valley. So go ahead and check out all these games and see which one you like the most.That would be all for now and we hope you will like our article and get everything you have been looking for.