We only have a few great gaming consoles that we rely on for the best gaming experience. And the Nintendo Wii is one of them for sure. There are many reasons which make this one as one of the leading gaming consoles of all time. The fact that it’s cheap, has better controls and a number of exclusive Wii games as well.
When the gaming console was announced it was called Revolution by Nintendo but later they changed it to Wii. This one has a nice remote and the Nunchuck control scheme is definitely something you would love!
Apart from the features of the gaming consoles, it’s the games that make it the best. So in this article, we are going to share the best Wii games that you can find and play! So here we have picked some of the best games that you can go for if you have a Wii.
Also check – Best fire emblem games / Best PS4 party games
Best Wii Games
1. Wii sports
This one has to be on our list of best Wii games simply because this one keeps you glued to the screen even with simple gameplay. It’s not a game instead of a collection of mini-games that you would like to play every now and then.Wii sports features simple games such as motion-controlled tennis, golf, bowling, and boxing games. The games may be simple but they are equally fun and intuitive. Players would be able to participate in the competition and play against other players from all around the world. This one was the fourth-best selling video game of all time.
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario is definitely a name that you must have heard somewhere as it’s one of the most popular games of all time. And Wii has brought us the improvised version of the game. There are a number of things in the game that makes it one of the best games or perhaps the best version of the Mario game series.The game is packed with mesmerizing visuals and the intuitive controls that make are wanna play this over and over again. Overall if you are a Mario fan and still haven’t played this one then you should definitely play this one on your Wii!
3. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
The Legend of Zelda is also a game that you don’t wanna miss out on. Although there are two games Zelda games for Wii this one made a greater impact and become one of the best Wii games. The game used most of the technology and the advanced graphics and controls and it promises to give the best gaming experience to its players.It features an imaginative art style and the best motion controls which you would appreciate the most about the game. The games feature a good story line and sword fight with good visuals and tons of puzzles that will keep you hooked with the game for a long period of time. If you like sword playing then this should be your first choice for a Wii game!
4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Our next pick for the best Wii game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This one is also popular and one of the best Wii games that you would find. The game has received positive responses from players as well as critical acclaim for its storyline and new concept.Here you would find the third party characters such as Sonic the Hedgehog and Solid Snake from the Metal Gear series. The game also features a touch from the popular Pokemon game series where you would find a trainer character as well. The game features an online multiplayer game mode. The bottom line is you should definitely try out this game as it is one of the best Wii games out there.
5. Xenoblade Chronicles
Xenoblade Chronicles is also one of the best Wii games to play. This popular title features a cult themed RPG gameplay which will definitely interest you. There are so many things that make this one the best game such as real-time combat where players can manage cooldowns and swap between the basic gameplay and more powerful arts.Another best part about the game is it’s an open-world game so you can easily explore the in-game world even when you are not on a mission. The story of the game features Shulk as it’s the protagonist who has to defend his people against all kinds of evil using his legendary sword. The gameplay is smooth and intuitive, and the controls and visuals are also impressive.
6. Kirby’s Epic Yarn
If you have been playing on your Wii for quite some time now then you must be aware of this game for sure. Yes, it does look like a child’s play but this is definitely one of the best Wii games that you should try out. For starters, the game is good enough to be on our list of best Wii Games so you can count on it.The knit art style and the interactive environment is something you would love in this game. The main lead of the game, Kirby can do wonders and you get to control him to make the game even more fun. There are different levels of the game and you would love with all the hidden areas and secrets in the game.This might be an easy and extremely simple game but it’s equally fun to play too. So if you have got a kid or you wanna a low profile game to pass time then you should try this one out (you will be amazed!).
7. Mad World
Mad World will definitely entertain you and you would wanna play this game for a very long time one you start this one. The story of the game is focused on Jack who enters a violent game show where the participants have to kill people. And In order to win, he has to master his skills as a killer.Although it sounds very intense game it has got a touch of humor with a nice commentary. The story is short and engaging which is a plus point for the game. Here you would be able to do so many incredible things with the lead character of the game and it’s definitely a satisfying game. So if you like the intense killing games then this should be your first choice.
8. Sin and Punishment: Star SuccessorThis game is a real deal for all those who miss the high-end combat game on Wii. Here the game’s visual and sound effects are on point and the gameplay is very intuitive and controls are smooth too. The game is packed with action and you would love the game for that.This one is the perfect Wii game for those who want to play a challenging game as it is in any manner an easy game. Here the game features difficulty even at the initial stages. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and play this challenging game and see if you can win at this one!
9. No More Heroes 2: Desperate StruggleNo More Heroes 2 is also an amazing game that you can go to when you want to play an action-adventure game. The characters are well written with an amazing personality and you would find them funny, sexy, and strong at the same time.The game lives up to its pros of providing us unique gameplay with it’s one of kind storyline, characters, and thrill. So don’t wait for this one as it definitely deserves your attention.
10. Metroid Prime 3: CorruptionMetroid Prime 3: Corruption was a game that has been showered with lots of praise and positive reviews from the critics as well as the players. So it’s natural that we have to put this one our list. The game features a lot of fights, amazing characters, and Space!If you have played the prequels of this game then you would be aware of what this game stands up to and you would definitely love the amazing visual effects as well as the sound and controls of the game. The boss fights, great motion controls, and lock on target aiming are all you need for a smooth responsive feel.
11. Muramasa: The Demon BladeIf you are into the Japanese stories and folklore then this one is definitely the best woo game for you. The game features beat’em up mechanism and the RPG leveling with loot systems which makes it one of the best action-adventure games on Wii.The main goal of the game is thwarting the Demon’s Blades’ disruptive powers. The game features two different protagonists which can be played by a single player and there will be different story tales as well. The character development can be seen in the game as you move forward in the game and unfolds new adventures. Overall there are like any things which you would like t9 to explore in the game so go ahead and try this one out.
12. Monster Hunter TriOur next pick is Monster Hunter Tri which is also an amazing game to play on Wii. Although the game was originally planned for the PlayStation 3 things got changed and it became perfect for the Wii considering it’s less powerful hardware!As its name suggests the story revolves around the monsters which need to be hunted or captured by the players. The game is constantly updating the character’s gear. It has a forwarding storyline. So keep going and exploring the in the game to deal with monsters and show your bravery every now and then.
13. Five Emblem: Radiant DawnIf you like challenging experiences then you must like the Five Emblem: Radian Dawn. Here the player gets to take control of different characters and explore the lands of Tellius. This game isn’t about fighting or shooting instead it will test your thought process, planning, and strategy making skills.The game becomes more and more challenging with each passing stage and this the reason you would be glued to the game until you finish it. Go ahead and try out this engaging story-based game and explore new challenges in the game.
14. Punch-OutNo matter what the gaming console is but there will be always a place for a boxing game and that’s why we have brought you Punch-Out! We are pretty sure all the boxing lovers will be so happy to have this game on their Wii.The player would be controlling Little Mac and try to conquer the boxing world. The ultimate goal is to become the World Video Boxing Champion, but the journey isn’t going to be that easy as it features the best opponent who is powerful enough to stop you from winning. Overall the game is an absolute delight for all the boxing game lovers on Wii.
15. Donkey Kong Country ReturnsOur last pick for the best Wii Games is Donkey Kong! This simple yet fun game would live up to your expectations and make sure that you stay attached to the game for a longer period of time. This one is extremely beautiful at the same time extremely difficult to play which keeps you challenging. You would love playing the game as it won’t get you bored.The strong gameplay and mechanism is the main attraction of the game. Go ahead Nd tries out this game to go on an adventure with Donkey Kong!
ConclusionSo here we have come to an end for our article Best Wii Games and we hope you liked it. We have included the best games (some you might be already aware of) on Wii as they receive some great reviews from the players.You sum up if you haven’t tried these games already then you should definitely give these games a chance and we assure you, you won’t be disappointed! Thank you for being with us we hope you liked our article and it was helpful for you.