Being an electrician is not an easy job to do. You go from one site to another and fix the problems in no time. As an electrician, you would understand how important is a screwdriver set right! A good screwdriver set can not only help you but also improve your work efficiency and save some time.
So deciding which screwdriver set you need to but is not a piece of cake. You have to look a certain factors, it’s size, brand name, and most importantly the price.
To help you choose the right kind of screwdriver set, we have prepared a buyers guide for a screwdriver set for electricians, take a look.
- Nature of the Head and Tip: Head and tip are the important parts of a screwdriver and these are what decide the work of a screwdriver and where it should be used. There are a number of different types of screwdriver present with different types of head and tip. You will find slotted head, flat head, Philip head, Allen head, Pozidriv, and Torx head! Among these screwdrivers, Flathead (which has a flat tip or blade), Phillip head (cross-like) and Torx (star-shaped) are most popular.
- Purpose of a screwdriver set:- you should always look for a screwdriver set keeping its purpose in mind. You can buy a set which made for general use (home or kitchen fixing), Construction (used by engineers) and precision purpose. You can find different screwdriver set which is made fora specific purpose.
- Quality of set- no matter what you are buying, you would always wanna buy with the best quality, right? So go with the one that features the best quality.
- Durability- you don’t wanna spend your money after a month or two so it’s better that you buy a screwdriver set that features high durability.
Most importantly the screwdrivers should be insulated since they are gonna used by electricians.
Other than these factors you can also look for a brand that provides the best screwdrivers set is well known for its quality. You should also set a budget and then look for the best screwdriver set withing that budget so you don’t overspend.
So is this information enough for you to decide which screwdriver set you should buy? I guess not because even though we know what to look for, it’s easy to get confused with so many choices in the market! And that’s why we are here to save you the trouble of going through hundreds of screwdriver set for electricians and finding one from them. We have listed out the 6 best screwdriver set for you, Take a look.
- 1 Best Electrician Screwdrivers Set
- 1.1 1. Milwaukee Insulated Screwdrivers
- 1.2 2. Dewalt DWHT66417 Vinyl Grip Insulated Screwdriver Set
- 1.3 3. Klein Insulated Screwdriver Set
- 1.4 4. Wera Kraftform Plus 160i/168i/6 Insulated Professional Screwdriver Set
- 1.5 5. Wiha Insulated Screwdriver Set
- 1.6 6. Titan Tools 17237 Insulated Electrical Screwdriver Set
- 1.7 Conclusion
Best Electrician Screwdrivers Set
For electricians use, Milwaukee is one of the best screwdrivers set. In this set, you will find 10 pieces that are highly insulated (1000-volt insulated) so it will be safe for any electrician to work with. These screwdrivers are also flame resistance and impact resistance.They come in a high-quality carry case which makes it easy and safe to carry around. The durability of these screwdrivers is also impressive as they can last for years. A lanyard hole is also present which makes them easy to work with. It’s an overall great choice for a screwdriver set for electricians and you will get the value for your money.
Our next choice for best screwdriver set for electricians would be Dewalt DWHT66417. This one also features 10 pieces which includes 3 slot bits, 3 Phillip bits, 2 Square bits. This makes a perfect combination for any electrician.These are also insulted up to 1000V and it’s also certified by VDE, which ensures it’s safety. Its vinyl grip handle makes it more convenient and efficient for use. A tool pouch for organization too comes with this one. These screwdrivers are built with durable material and also comes with a warranty.
If you are looking for a more premium screwdriver set then Klein is the perfect choice for you. These are protected against electric shocks and insulated up to 1000V. People love them for there comfort as it’s cushion grip handle would be perfect for extended sessions.This one is highly versatile as the set comes with different sizes and tips of the screwdriver so you can use them at multiple places. It’s carrying case is also of high quality. Overall they are a bit pricey but for its quality, they are totally worth it.
Our next pick for the best screwdriver set is the Wera Kraftform Plus Screwdriver set. They feature a set of 6 laser tipped slotted and Phillip drive screwdrivers. And these screwdrivers are too insulated up to 1000V.They are safe to use as you won’t have to worry about them being slipped thanks to their laser tipped drivers. Handles are very comfortable and people also find them as a perfect fit. They are tested and certified for electricians use. Lastly, the screwdriver comes with a lifetime warranty.
5. Wiha Insulated Screwdriver SetWhat is also a great choice for a screwdriver set for electricians. The set features 5 insulated screwdrivers of different sizes (insulated up to 1000V). It’s matt finish design also ensures the anti-slipping nature of theirs. Furthermore, the screwdriver set comes at a decent price so anyone can afford it and you will get value for your money.
6. Titan Tools 17237 Insulated Electrical Screwdriver SetLast but not the least, Titan Tools also make one of the best screwdriver set for electricians. These also insulated up to 1000 Volts. 7 different sizes of screwdrivers are present. They also feature a comfortable design with extra grip!
ConclusionSo these are the best screwdriver set for electricians that you can find. We have tried to include the sets which got good reviews as well as is safe to use by an electrician. We hope our article was helpful, thank you for visiting our page.