Overwatch was launched in 2016 and it certainly became one of the most popular tactical first-person shooting games of that time. The developers didn’t think the game was going to be this massive but as soon as it was released people loved it and showered it with positive reviews. This might be the reason why people spend hours on this game and become addicted to it when they play it for the first time. The developers also try to add more elements and characters to the game to make it more interesting. If you are a fan of this game then you must have already played it and eagerly waiting for its next part to be released.
Well, it’s going to take some time when the next chapter of this game will be finally ready and you can play that. So if you are a fan of this game and still want to experience the exact same thrilling experience then you should certainly try out other games like Overwatch. Even though there are no other games that would be exactly the replica of this game, yet you can try out the most popular alternatives for Overwatch.
Fortunately, there are plenty of Overwatch alternatives available which you can play. Although it is not necessary that all games like Overwatch will be the best. This is why you should look out for the best games like Overwatch. How would you find the best game Overwatch? One way is that you check out all the games like Overwatch, this is going to take some time and a lot of your patience. This is why you rely on us to get the short way of finding out the top 10 games like Overwatch!
Go ahead and take a look at the following best games like Overwatch and see which would be the best choice for you.
Best Games Like Overwatch
1. PaladinsOur first choice for the best games like Overwatch is the Paladins. This game is much like Overwatch when it comes to gameplay. The game has also impressed us with its tactical first-person shooting gameplay and amazing graphics and gameplay. You would get the first-person shooting experience mixed with MOBA features. Although the two games are not exactly the same and there are some significant differences between both of them, you will get a little change from Overwatch yet you will find the same thrilling experience.In paladins, you will be able to focus more on the customization of the characters with the card feature in the game. It may be a bit confusing at the start of the game but you will get the hang of it as you move forward. There are so many fascinating characters that include humans, mech-riding goblins, mystic elves, and even dragons. Each of them has unique gameplay and some unique fighting skills. Gamers who like to play larger maps are going to love this game.We love that this game focuses on strategies more than running around and just shooting. So while dealing with the enemies you must have a good understanding of the moves you are going to play against them and how powerful they are. The game is available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Overall, it would be a great alternative for Overwatch to play.
2. BRINKBRINK has also made it to our list of best games like Overwatch and you would certainly enjoy playing it as well. The game has got everything that an Overwatch fan would want. It is a first-person shooting game that focuses on parkour-style movement. One of the biggest perks of this game is that its online service is capable of holding up to 16 players. You can either choose to play a co-op or go against the other players and fight them. Although the co-op play mode is truly fascinating and players love to play in the team and clear the mission.In this game, you can choose your character from four classes. You can choose your character from soldier, medic, engineer, and operative. Each class of the characters has its own unique set of skills that are proven to be useful from time to time. The character customization options are available and you can also buy some special abilities and experience points. There are so many things to explore and players have loved how amazing this game is when it comes to multiplayer mode.The game is quite facilitating and so much fun to play. The unique setup and gameplay have attracted a lot of gamers and especially the ones that like to play games like Overwatch. The game is available on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. Go ahead and try this one out!
If you loved playing Overwatch then there is no way you won’t like playing Team Fortress. In many terms, this game is like the big sister to Overwatch and every player feels that too. The game features so many similarities to Overwatch that players who have been playing the latter game would certainly love playing it and there will be no issues switching between these two games either. Both of the games are similar in terms of gameplay and even some of the characters play similarly.Team Fortress already has huge popularity and the fan base is only increasing, so there is no doubt that Overwatch fans would love playing it as well. The game heavily relies on coordination among the team members. This means the co-op gameplay would be the highlight of this game. Here, you would also like the strategy making and tactics while playing the game as it is not simply a shooting game. You have to choose a character wisely because each one of the characters has a different playing style than the other. Overall, if you loved playing Overwatch and want to play a truly similar game with good gameplay and tactics, then there can’t be a better game than Team Fortress 2.The game is available on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3.
4. Blacklight: RetributionThe next one on our list of best games like Overwatch is none other than Blacklight: Retribution. This game is a little different than Overwatch when it comes it is setup yet it is very familiar when it comes to the gameplay tactics. The game is set in a cyberpunk futuristic world that has a lot to offer when it comes to customization options for your character and different load-outs. The game is also the best choice for anyone who likes to play with lots of weapons. There are a plethora of weapons available to try out.You can create an ideal loadout according to your playstyle. Switching your options in the game is fairly simple and you can easily try out anything you like but with a certain disadvantage. It is recommended that you first work on your skills and master the game tactics before you move forward in the game. There are plenty of different tools that would distinguish other FPS genres. Overall, the game is certainly one of the best games like Overwatch out there and for all the gamers who love the shooting genre, this one is a must-play.The game is available for PC only.
5. Gotham City ImpostersGotham City Imposters is another one of the best games like Overwatch that you need to know about. This game has been there for a while and it has been appreciated by the fans of Overwatch and other gamers. This game is made for Batman fans and the ones that want to explore Gotham City. Well, the difference here is that this city doesn’t have any of the Batman fans or his nemesis yet it is so much fun to play. The game has got so much offer to anyone who loves to play a classic first shooter game.Just like Overwatch, it has got so many characters to choose from. And each one of the characters has got a different set of skills and techniques to play. You will also find a wide variety of weapons to play as well. This fast-paced action game is truly a gem for anyone who likes shooting games or Batman. You can play this game on PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, and PC.
6. Plants and Zombies: Garden Warfare 2Plants and Zombies are another one of the best games like Overwatch that you should know about. This game has got everything that you would want in an Overwatch alternative. The game is light-hearted action and is good for some time to kill while you wait for the Overwatch sequel to release. You will get a chance to practice your shooting skills. There are so many unique soldiers with their unique set of skills and fighting styles. There will be a battle to win and you would certainly like it because of its light action gameplay. Overall, this game is worth checking out. The game is available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
7. BattlebornBattleborn has also made a place on our list of best games like Overwatch. This game, as its name suggests is all about the battle that you need to win. It is a first-person shooting game that involved a lot of team playing and coordination as well. The game is full of loads of characters to choose from. Each one of the characters is unique in terms of fighting skills and style.You can also play this game in single-player mode. It is also filled with so many standard MOBA features than Overwatch. The deeper gameplay and high-end tactics are what make this game superior. Overall, this game is pretty much like Overwatch or maybe better than that in some ways, so you should certainly try it out. You would find this game on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
8. WarFrameWarFrame is another one of the best games like Overwatch which you would love to play. This game features everything an Overwatch fan can wish for. The game is about eternal war tearing apart their homeland and now the broken Tennos soldiers. Overwatch and WarFrame have their differences too and this would make sure that it would provide a completely new experience yet thrilling experience.The game has a less vibrant background than Overwatch, but it’s okay given the fact that you would be spending time shooting and fighting. This game too requires a good understanding between the team players as you play the multiplayer mode. Overall, if you liked playing Overwatch for the war tactics, shooting, and battles then this would be the perfect alternative. The game is available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
9. Dirty BombDirty Bomb has also impressed us to be one of the best games like Overwatch. The game is another first-person shooting game with similar gameplay and style as Overwatch. In this game, you will be focusing on completing objectives and carrying out team coordination while playing the multiplayer mode.The character of the game is known as the Merces and you will find a wide range of mercs which some unique abilities and traits. The game comes with a mature theme and uses mature language too. This game is a little slow-paced than Overwatch. Overall, this game would be fun to play and you can play it on PC.
10. Block and LoadBlock and Load are other best games like Overwatch that you can play on PC. This game has also won the hearts of first-person shooter genre lovers. The game is full of unique characters each differing in their fighting style and abilities.The game features Minecraft-like abilities and the map design is also very impressive as well. There is so much to explore in this game. You will also like the gameplay and fighting style if you are a fan of Overwatch. So just go ahead choose a character with some unique fighting skills to play, you will certainly have fun.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best games like Overwatch that you can find. There are plenty of other games too that can match the level of Overwatch but the aforementioned games have got the best reviews and appreciation from gamers across the world. Now you may have heard of some of these games and the others would be a new name for you. We would recommend you to try all of these aforementioned games and try them all out, you would enjoy them all.That would be all for now and we hope that you found the best game like Overwatch to play.