Nowadays everything is becoming wireless, from your smartphone to the headphones or even the home appliances for that matter. But one of the latest wireless things that caught our eye is the Wireless Hard. Although people still prefer Wired hard drives when it comes to the reliability and speed there are many amazing features of the wireless hard drive that are making its mark in the market and getting popular as well.
With a wireless hard drive, you can still connect with a number of devices that lack the USB port, and you would also like them if you are not a fan of cables. The wireless hard drive is not just meant for the computer but also other devices that can play the data present in the hard drive. Just like that, there are a number of other benefits as well as reasons why people should invest in the wireless hard drive.
Here all you need to get the most of your wireless hard drive is to find the best wireless hard drive. But there are plenty of hard drives present that you can easily be confused about which one would be best for you and which one is worth your money. So here we have listed some of the best wireless hard drives that you might love to buy. So go ahead and find which ones are the best wireless hard drive to buy!
- 1 Best Wireless hard drives
- 1.1 1. Apple Time Capsule
- 1.2 2. Western Digital My Passport Wireless SSD
- 1.3 3. Seagate Wireless Mobile Portable Hard Drive Storage 500 GB
- 1.4 4. SanDisk Connect 64 GB Wireless Media Drive
- 1.5 5. SSK 2TB Portable NAS External Hard Drive with own Wifi Hotspot
- 1.6 6. Asus Travelair N
- 1.7 7. Toshiba Canvio AeroCast 1TB Wireless Hard Drive
- 1.8 8. LaCie Fuel
- 1.9 9. QAWN Portable External Hard Drive
- 1.10 10. Samsung T5 Portable SSD
- 1.11 11. KwiltGo Personal Cloud Storage
- 1.12 Buying guide for a wireless hard drive:-
- 1.13 Conclusion
Best Wireless hard drives
If you own a Mac device then you can’t find a better wireless hard drive than Apple Time Capsule. This one is considered as one of the best back-ups devices and made sure that you get to backup important files regardless of the files. This one is not just a hard drive but it can also be used as a Wi-Fi base station which can easily create a Wi-Fi network that would be compatible with any Wi-Fi device.It comes with 2 or 3 TB capacities, so you 2ont have much issued regarding space. Considering it as a wifi base station, it comes with three ethernet ports and features six elements beamforming antenna array. It also features WPA/WPA2 security and Mac address filtering. It can be a bit expensive but if you already have a Mac device then this should be your first choice.
Western Digital is also a premium wireless hard drive to buy and use. This is a reputed brand and they have launched a number of the hard drive in the past as well, but this one comes with significant value. This is a solid-state drive which means you would be able to transfer the data easily and swiftly.It comes with a built-in SD card and it comes in 250 GB, 500 GB, 1TB, and 2TB capacities which means you would be able to get the perfect sized hard drive. Its interface includes USB 3.0, WiFi, and SD Slot. The bottom line is you would get the latest technology and fast data transfer so you can easily carry around it and use it anywhere you want without having to deal with wires.
Our next pick for the best Wireless Hard Drive is Seagate! They have introduced many high-quality hard drives in the past and this one comes first in our mind when we talk about the wireless hard drives. One of the most impressive features of this hard drive is it’s a small size which you can carry in your pocket!It also comes in wider mode along with the wireless mode for the slow and the fast data transfer so you can use it at your preferences. The hard drive is compatible with both Windows and Mac devices. Lastly, the hard drive comes with a 10-hour long battery so you can rely on it when you are in a remote area as well!
SanDisk is one of the most popular brands for storage devices and it is one of our favorite devices as well. The SanDisk promises us the high-quality media storage devices and it also lives up to that as well.The hard drive comes with a built-in 64 GB storage which can be expanded using external SD cards. The hard drive is a solution to all our space-related problems and you can access the media stored in the drive anywhere anytime. Furthermore, the hard drive comes with a battery life of up to 5 hours which is decent and reliable! Wifi password protection is also available.Along with the good sharing abilities, the hard drive also features an option to directly stream the HD videos on the other devices. This one too is compatible with android as well as the iOS devices.
Our next choice for the best wireless hard drive is SSK hard drive. The hard drive features some amazing options which make it quite reliable. For starters, the hard drive can also be used as a Wi-Fi hub so you can also create your own network and connect multiple devices to it. As it offers a long-range Wi-Fi signal so you can easily benefit from it.Furthermore, the hard drive features the sharing speed of 300mbps which is quite impressive so you would be pretty happy to transfer the large files. Furthermore, it is also able to transfer data among different operating systems and devices. Its 3000mAh battery makes sure it lasts longer and you can use it for a longer time on a single charge.
Asus is pretty much known for its robust laptops and this brand hasn’t disappointed us with its wireless hard drive either. Thie compact wireless hard drive comes with 2TB of storage capacity which makes its better option. It’s also known as one of the fastest hard drives as well.With the 3300mAh battery, the hard drive can last up to 8 hours on a single charge. Here the hard drive also comes with a water-resistant design that keeps it safe even when you are outdoors. It also comes with an SD card slot, so it can be pretty useful as well.
Toshiba too is a well-known brand and we all have heard about it. If you haven’t used this brand till now, its time that you give it a chance because people praise it for a reason. Just like its many other products the Toshiba wireless hard drive features high quality.It comes with 1TB capacity and you can easily access the media content stored in this one wirelessly. You can make backups and store all the large files when you are on vacation so you don’t get worried about the work filed or documents. Although its wireless transfer speed is certainly less than the wired one, still it does a pretty good job. This one too features a long battery life that can last up to 8 hours. Lastly, the hard drive is compatible with a number of Android, Windows, iOS, and Mac devices.
8. LaCie FuelOur next pick for the best wireless hard drive is the LaCie Fuel which makes it a strong choice for you guys. The hard drive comes with two storage capacity versions, that is, 1 TB and 2 TB! So you can easily choose the one that you like the most. Here the hard drive features a USB 3.0 port and WiFi as interfaces.The hard drive also featured a long battery life as it can last up to 10 hours, which is pretty good for a wireless device. It also used an app that allows you to stream the content on many devices. You will also like its smart looks and stylish design if you are a flaunt it kinda person.
9. QAWN Portable External Hard DriveQAWN Portable External Hard Drive to an amazing option for a wireless hard drive. The hard drive does need a wireless connection to function but it features a fast data transfer rate as well. The maximum transfer rate is 300mbps which is quite good for a wireless hard drive.On the other side, it might not work with all the wifi router so you need to see if it’s compatible with yours. It featured a multi-screen sharing option so that’s a plus side. It also featured a USB port do you can swiftly transfer the large files as well.
The next one on our list is from Samsung! We can guess that you are aware of the high-quality technology provides by the Samsung devices. And this one too lives up to our expectations. Here the hard drive comes with a number of types of cables to deliver the fast transfer data rate as well as the ease of a wireless data transfer. So you can use it as per your description according to your needs.What you would like the most about the hard drive is it’s high data transfer rate as it’s read speed rate is around 540mbps. This wireless hard drive should be your first choice if you are all about the brand name as well as the high-quality devices. Overall it comes at a decent price range given the brand name and the features, so do take a look at this one and see if that’s what you need.
11. KwiltGo Personal Cloud StorageIf you are looking for the largest space capacity wireless hard drives then this one should be your first choice. It comes with a variety of capacity options varying from 16GB to 16TB, so it could be the one for those who are all about high capacity and storage space hard drives. It also functions as a private cloud space that you can be accessible from anywhere in the world.
So these are the best wireless hard drive to buy. These come from a reputed brand and also featured some of the best factors which make them best.Here we are listing out some of the features that you need to consider in order to find the best wireless hard drive. So take a look at the following factors which might help you to choose the best wireless hard drive for your use.
Buying guide for a wireless hard drive:-1. BatteryThe battery is one of the key elements that tell us how reliable a hard drive can be! As we know, the inky reason to go for a wireless hard drive is to use it anywhere anytime she this won’t be possible if your hard drive featured a low battery backup and required charging every now a then. So that’s why you need to get a good battery for your wireless hard drive. Generally, four to five hours are considered as ideal.
2. No of devices that can be connectedYou should also look at how many devices can be connected to your hard drive at once so that you can stream the content or media on more than one device of yours. So when you buy a wireless hard drive make sure you check the number of devices connected to it at once.
3. USB portsYes, you are buying a wireless device you might be bothered if there are any USB ports or not. The thing is, sometimes you might need a wired hard drive to connect with some old school devices, so do check if there are any USB ports available or not.
ConclusionSo these are some of the featured that you need to look for in a wireless hard drive. We are pretty sure you would found w great wireless hard drive from our aforementioned list. So go ahead and choose one of them and enjoy your wireless hard drive. Thank you for being with us and keep coming back for more such articles in the future.