When it comes to bathrooms, ventilation becomes necessary. Since the bathrooms are one of the most humid places in the house so it’s important that you invest in a good exhaust fan. An exhaust fan will lower the humidity level in the bathroom and prevents the growth of bacteria and molds in your bathroom.
Many people often get confused when it comes to buying the right exhaust fan for bathrooms. Some people think it won’t matter and others don’t know how to choose the right one for there bathroom. And that’s why we have decided to come up with the list of best exhaust fans for the bathroom. But before we start our list, we would like you to know the things that should look in a bathroom exhaust fan!
- Size: Just like any other thing you would buy, the size of an exhaust fan does matter too. You will have to look for an exhaust fan that goes with the size of your bathroom because even if there is a slight chance that the size of the fan won’t go with the bathroom size then you will definitely get disappointed. You can also look for CFM rating which indicates the amount of air exchanged per minute. So if you have got a bigger bathroom then look for the higher CFM!
- Noise levels: nobody likes loud annoying noises, right? And some exhaust fans do make a pretty loud noise. In short, you should always look for an exhaust fan which makes minimum noise.
- Energy Efficient: you don’t want your exhaust fan to take a lot of energy and adds some extra bucks in your electricity bills, right? So it’s advised that you should look for an energy-efficient exhaust fan. You can look for the energy rating and make sure they consume less power.
- Mounting options: mounting options do make a difference and you should definitely consider them while buying an exhaust fan for your bathroom. There are two options, these are ceiling exhaust fan and wall mounted exhaust fan. You can go with either one, as you like.
- Fan material: there are basically two types of material available, one is metal and the other is plastic. People mostly consider plastic fans for their bathrooms since they are easy to maintain and clean. Although metal fans have more life, so it’s up to which would you like more.
So these are a few factors that you would look into. Now we have picked up the best 7 bathroom exhaust fans which you can take home to.
- 1 Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- 1.1 1. Panasonic FV-0511VQ1 Bathroom Exhaust Fan
- 1.2 2. Delta Breez Slim Series 70 CFM Fan
- 1.3 3. Broan 688 Ventilation Fan
- 1.4 4. BV-Ultra Quiet 90 CFM 0.8 Sone Bathroom Ventilation and Exhaust Fan
- 1.5 5. Nutone Invent Series 110 CFM Exhaust Fan with Light
- 1.6 6. Air King Humidity Sensing 80 CFM Ceiling Bath Fan
- 1.7 7. Hunter Sona Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light
- 1.8 Conclusion
Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans
Panasonic is one of the best brands we have and they have also camped up with one of the best bathroom exhaust fans too. The best part about this one comes with different airflow rate and they will be automatically increased according to the requirements.The Fan features ECM motor with SmartFlow technology which delivers optimum CFM. Overall in terms of CFM, this should be your first pick and it’s easy to install too.
Our next choice for the best bathroom exhaust fan would be Delta Breez. This one provides a good airflow which keeps the humidity level in control for your bathroom. The best thing about this one is, it’s minimum noise operation contact you can hear everything even if the exhaust fan is on.This one is also energy efficient so you won’t have to worry about power consumption. Although the fan takes a soft start at first but then it speeds up and keeps your bathroom fully ventilated.
If you are looking for a budget-friendly bathroom exhaust fan then Broan should be the best pick for you. This one comes at a very cheap price and it surely does a great job of keeping your bathroom ventilated. It features 50 CFM which will go with small bathrooms. This one can be installed at the wall as well as on the ceiling, as you would like.The only drawback here would be it’s a little noisy operation but given the price, it’s the best you can get. Overall the bathroom fan is a great option for the people who don’t wanna spend much on an exhaust fan and have a smaller bathroom.
Just as its name suggests, the fan is best for the people who are looking for an exhaust fan with quiet operation. This one is also delivering decent airflow, 90CFM which would be enough for medium speed bathrooms.Its body is made up of stainless steel so it won’t rust and last longer. And it’s also thermally protected. Overall it’s one of the best performance exhaust fan that you can find.
5. Nutone Invent Series 110 CFM Exhaust Fan with LightNuTone has also impressed us with number of great products and this is surely one of them. It features high airflow so it would be great for moderate-sized bathrooms. As the name suggests the fan also features a light that looks great. The operation is also quiet so you won’t be bothered by its noise.
6. Air King Humidity Sensing 80 CFM Ceiling Bath FanIf you have got a humidity problem in your bathroom then we would suggest you go with Air King. It features 80 CFM which is enough for a medium-sized bathroom. It claims to lower the humidity level by 80 percent. Overall you can go with this one.
7. Hunter Sona Bathroom Exhaust Fan with LightYet another exhaust fan with light that you should consider having in your bathroom. It looks great and you will get 110 CFM which is more than enough to keep the bathroom humidity-free and ventilated. Although you may find it a bit lounder.
ConclusionSo these are the best exhaust fans for the bathroom that we could find. We hope you have found the article helpful! Thank you for visiting our page.