Boxing is one of the most popular sport. Some people wanna be the trained boxer other just play it for hobby.no matter why you play it, boxing is a sport that demands your full dedication and hard work to master the game.
To master this game you will have to have good fitness, stamina and most importantly the boxing gears! You can buy other stuff like clothes, shoes, etc without giving it much thought but everyone will agree that when it comes boxing gloves, everyone gets a bit confused about what they should buy. We know there are like hundreds of boxing gloves out there and you only want to best out of them. It may be a tedious job to find the perfect pair of gloves but it surely isn’t the impossible one.
To help you in choosing the perfect boxing glove for yourself, we have come up with a buying guide as well as the top 15 boxing gloves for men and women.
First, take a look at what factors you should look in your boxing gloves:-
Size. Everyone has a different size and everyone knows that size is really important when you buy stuff like that. You have to make sure you are buying the right size for yourself. If you don’t know what size is your hands are then you can measure your own size at home.
- Fit: Most people confuse the size and fit as the same thing but sometimes even the right size doesn’t fit well. So it’s important that you make sure the gloves fit right in your hands. Always wear gloves before buying and see if they feel right in your hands. Not too tight and not too loose.
- Material: Material is the next important thing to look in the gloves. The poor material glove won’t last long as well as they provide poor performance of gloves too. Whereas the good quality floors will be durable and sturdy and will feature the good performance of gloves. Leather is considered as the best material for boxing gloves, apart from this synthetic material has also impressed people with its sturdiness.
- Closure: The closure system is also an important factor of the boxing gloves. Check the quality of the closure system, as it should last long and should be of high quality rather than the poor quality which features a small lifespan and fell off your hands after a while.
The boxing gloves come in three sizes that is Bag gloves, Sparring gloves, and competition gloves.
Bag gloves are meant for the training. These are the most common type of gloves and are perfect for beginners. These gloves are made in a way that it helps you to pick up the boxing techniques better.
Sparring gloves are the ones with extra padding so that the opponent won’t get hurt. They come in two different weighs, that is, 16 and 18oz. Lastly, the competition gloves are for the professionals. They are used by the professional boxing players who fight in the ring. These vary in sizes as well as feature more customized fit.
So these are some of the factors that you should look into the boxing gloves while buying one. Although you can still be confused about which boxing glove to pick. So here we have picked up the 15 best boxing gloves for you.
- 1 Best Boxing Gloves
- 2 Best Boxing Gloves For Men
- 3 Best Boxing Gloves For Women
Also check- Workout gloves / Fitness gifts for men
Best Boxing Gloves
1. Everlast Pro Style Boxing GlovesEverlast is one of the reputed brands for boxing gloves and that’s why we have picked this as our first choice for the best boxing gloves. The gloves are known for their good quality and long lifespan, as it can even last for up to 3 three years. The gloves feature a perfect fit with adjustable features so you can adjust it according to your wrist size. These are slip off and slip on gloves which makes it easy to use.One of the best features of these gloves is its thumb-lock technology which will prevent you from possible thumb damage. These gloves are best for training as they are good for picking up and learning new techniques. Other impressive features include the C4 technology, anti-microbial treatment, good shape and lastly it comes in 3 different sizes so you can get the right one for yourself. The prize may be high but it’s surely right given the quality!
2. Cleto Reyes Hook and Loop Training GlovesCleto is our next choice for the best boxing glove. As its name suggests the gloves come with the hoop and loop adjustment which firmly fits on your wrist and allows you to customize the fit. The 2-inch padding is also a key factor that you should consider while buying the gloves. Furthermore, you will also find the thumb protection features as it has the attached thumb.You would also like the gloves to have the water repellent material so they will be protected and last longer. Speaking of its shape, it’s regular and flat which is what generally people look in the training gloves. The gloves are made from goat leather along with the nylon threads, which ensures it’s high quality. The gloves are 2.3-pound in weight. Overall the gloves feature some of the best features and these are what makes it the best boxing gloves.
3. Venum Elite Boxing GlovesIf you don’t like the sweaty hands and the smell of sweat while you are in the ring then Venum should be your first choice. These are one of the best boxing gloves you will find in the market right now. As we said, the gloves feature the thermal regulation pad which will make sure you don’t get sweaty smells out of your gloves.The size may be larger than other gloves on our list, so if you don’t have a problem with bigger sized (in appearance) gloves then are good enough for you. Apart from that, the gloves are made up of skin tex leather and feature triple density foam. And these features are what makes it a high quality as well as durable boxing gloves to use. They are also available in many colors as well.
4. Hayabusa T3 Gloves for men and womenThere are a number of things which we like in Hayabusa T3 Gloves. The first thing would be it is available for both men and women so it’s flexible that way. The glove is of high quality and of high performance which makes it one of the best boxing gloves. The gloves features five unique panels that are responsible for not a sectionized looks. The panels include two black leather section, a colored leather section, carbon filter style section and a microfiber suede panel which extend to the thumb. The leather used in the gloves are of high quality so you will be satisfied with the quality of gloves.Moreover, the gloves contain the silver traces which features the antibacterial properties so you can enjoy the long training sessions without worrying about the sweat. The gloves feature a perfect fit as well as protect your knuckles during the heavy workouts. The closure system contains the double strap which is responsible for a perfect fit as it secures your hand more tightly. Overall it’s a great pick for the boxing gloves and you can trust them in the ring.
5. Title Boxing Pro Style Leather Training GlovesOur next pick for best boxing gloves is the popular Title Boxing Pro Style Leather Training Gloves. As it suggests the gloves are good for the training period. It is well-cushioned so it won’t hurt the opponent while you are just in the training period. The brand also claims that these gloves will protect the person from possible injuries.They are made with pure leather shell so they will be durable as well as easy to maintain. They won’t get easily damaged (tear). These gloves may look tough but their inner lining makes sure you are comfortable and your hand feels good while the gloves are on. The satin nylon lining will protect the gloves from water which means the gloves are gonna last long.
Best Boxing Gloves For Men
6. Trideer Pro Grade Boxing GlovesTrideer might be the latest entry in the list of best boxing gloves for men. These are well-constructed featuring the multi-density foam as well as are breathable which makes it easy to use them in long boxing sessions. The best part about the globes would be they come with a lifetime customer service.The gloves vary in sizes and so does it’s price. More importantly, the gloves feature high shock ability along with a wrist guard. It’s highly stable and comfortable so you can trust them. Lastly, if you don’t like the gloves the company will refund your money!
7. RDX Gloves for Training, Sparring, PunchingRDX Gloves are also one of the best boxing gloves for men to use. These are also training gloves as well as sparring gloves, mean g they will feature extra padding to the gloves, to secure the opponent as well as the player. The gloves come in a variation of sizes as well as the colors.The unique thing about the gloves is its design which looks like the high-quality premium gloves so it will be satisfying to get in the ring and do boxing with them. The inner lining is soft and comfortable. The gloves are made up of cowhide leather so you won’t see any wear or tear as it will definitely last longer.
8. STING Men’s Orion Premium Competition GlovesIf you are looking for the best boxing gloves for men then STING should be your first choice. As its name suggests these are competition gloves, which will be perfect for the professional boxers out there. It can handle the long, heavy and intense boxing sessions.The gloves are a result of innovation as well as the traditional manufacturing process which makes it long-lasting and high-quality gloves. A wide range of sizes is seen so you can easily find your perfect fit. Many boxers have used these gloves and they received no complaints regarding the quality and comfort. It also features great absorption capability.
9. Fairtex Muay Thai Style Training Sparring GlovesFairtex Muay Thai Style is also a well-known name in the boxing glove industry. These are one of the best boxing gloves for men. The gloves are known for their smaller size so people who like the small-sized gloves, these gloves should be perfect for them.They also features a great compact design and comes in four different size and colors. These are the homemade gloves from Thailand featuring high profile craftmanship as well as durable quality. The best of the gloves would be it’s good grip so you can clench tightly while striking. Although they seem a bit heavier, so if that’s okay for you then go ahead and buy these perfect gloves for men.
10. Winning Training Boxing GlovesIf you are into boxing for a long period then you must be aware of Winning Training Boxing Gloves. These are surely the best choice for boxing glove for men. The best thing about the brand is, it features a number of models to choose from and there are high chances that you will get your perfect match.This Japan-based glove company has surely set some high standards for other gloves with its high quality and premium gloves. It’s dense quality make sure they last as long as you would want them to be. Furthermore, the gloves feature the lace-up closure which means it’s adjustable around the wrist. Any thumbing design is also appreciated. It weighs around 2.6 pounds making it perfect for boxing.
Best Boxing Gloves For Women
11. Twins Special Boxing GlovesWomen are also fiercely participating in boxing and they also need the boxing gloves which fit correctly. I am sure they don’t want to slip their hands in the men’s gloves which are either small or heavier. So we have bought the best boxing gloves for women which is Twins Special.These gloves are made in Thailand and features a good quality. Made of high-quality leather these gloves are surely long lasting and durable. The gloves may take some time to break in but after that, you will be happy that we suggested these gloves for you.
12. Ringside Women’s IMF Boxing Training GlovesIf you are looking for small-sized boxing gloves for women then this should be your first choice. The reason why we picked these gloves for our list of best boxing gloves for women is because they are pocket friendly as well as reliable.Although these gloves are not meant for heavy boxing sessions but if you go for frequent boxing they will certainly do the job. Their eye-catching style is another plus point apart from that these gloves also live up to your expectations when it comes to the right fit.
13. Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing GlovesOur next puck for best boxing gloves for women is Venum. These gloves should be your first choice if you are looking a beginner-friendly gloves. The price of gloves are significantly lower so anyone can afford it. Although its low price doesn’t mean they have compromised with the quality of gloves. You can easily use the gloves with it’s easy to use closure.The gloves do a good job of protecting your hand as well as they fit perfectly. Overall you can try them out if you are thinking about starting the boxing.
14. RDX Women Leather Boxing GlovesRDX is a popular brand for boxing gloves and this model is one of the best boxing gloves for women. As its name suggest these gloves are made of good quality leather which ensures it’s durability as well as sturdiness. Even though they are premium gloves, they come at a very affordable price.Speaking of its fit, you will find the nicely but edge which surely a good fit on your hands so you can easily focus on the game. The gloves also feature a gel lining and ventilation so you won’t suffer from heat retention or odors. Overall they are one of the best and you can surely rely on them.
15. Everlast Women’s Pro Style GlovesAs we have mentioned earlier, Everlast is one of the best brands for boxing gloves and they have also impressed us with their women’s boxing gloves. These are made of synthetic leather which features sturdiness as well as lasts longer without showing signs of damage.Unlike other boxing gloves for women, these are actually made for heavy-duty boxing training session. It’s anti-microbial and high ventilation technology are also phenomenal. Overall these boxing gloves be the first choice for every woman.
ConclusionSo these are the best boxing gloves for men and women and you would surely love them for their quality and fit. So go one and buy one of them and you won’t be disappointed. That’s was our article for the best boxing gloves, we hope you found it helpful.