There are so many things we can do with 3D animation software and that’s why a lot of industries depend on them! Whether you are a designer or a cartoonist or simply want to make videos for your kids (explanatory or entertaining or just their school project) you will certainly need a 3D animation software.
3D animation software is also used in making movies, video games, motion graphics, VFX and of course the animations! You will be surprised to know that there are plenty of software present online, but are they all worth your time and energy? I guess not!
Here is the deal, you will find different kinds of animation software, some will be famous for their effects other will be for their sound features and more. But we all need a software that can do almost every task conveniently and effectively!
If you have just started the animations then you must not be aware of the best 3D Animation software right! And that’s why we have decided to bring you a number of amazing and best 3D animation software that will do the job effectively just the way you want. So let’s start out a list of best 3D animation software for PC so that you can choose the best one for yourself!
Also check- best 2d animation software / best pdf compressor software
Best 3D Animation Software For PC
1. BlenderBlender is one of the best 3D animation software for PC that you can find and not only it’s also very popular among the professionals too for its cool features. But the best thing is, it’s an open-source software so anyone can use this one for free without paying a single penny!The software is able to do animation, modeling, rigging, composition, video editing, and creating video games. All these features make it a multitasking software that comes in handy for all the artistic people.There are a number of tools present which helps you to easily perform the task you would want and just the way you want without putting much effort. Overall it’s something that you would wanna prefer when it comes to 3D animation software.
2. Wings 3DIf you are looking for a more powerful 3D animation software then Wings 3D would be your first choice. Just like Blender, this one too is an open-source platform and it’s too a free software, so almost anyone can use it!Furthermore, the software has been well appreciated for its customized interface, that would mean you can easily do the work in your own way! The software also shows phenomenal support for the materials and lights which makes your work look more effective! Lastly, the software has built-in AutoUV mapping.
3. Autodesk MayaAutodesk Maya is an emerging 3D animation software and it has been used to create movies, games, presentations, 3D projects, as well as for video effects. It’s user-friendly interface certainly impress the users as they can easily work with it thanks to its interactive tools.It also features an on-destructive based editor which is responsible to make some realistic and high-quality animations. There are some very interesting and fun tools present which will make your work easier. Lastly, you can easily import and export the files. It has got improved workflow and intuitive interface which people would look in software in the first place. This one isn’t free and you will have to buy its subscription which will be worth given its amazing features.
4. K3-DK3-D is again a free software which is best known for its support for polygonal modeling. It also features a procedural engine plugin for its content. The best part about the software is its versatility and its powerful nature which has impressed almost every artist and content creator.What’s more, the software has all the basic tools for animation and curves as well as for patches and NURVS. Its parametric flow is it’s another great feature. Overall you will love the software for its consistency and intuitive nature.
5. Source FilmmakerOur next pick for the best 3D animation software for PC would be Source Filmmaker. Why? Because it is capable of doing wonders. In simpler words, you will now able to movies inside the game engine! Surely its something unique they are introducing but it’s certainly an excellent option for all the artists who want to explore the animations and content making options.You can easily get everything from a game to the movie and enjoy your unique content. To sum up we can only say that the software works as a virtual movie set where you can create movies and add features as you need.
6. Cinema 4DCinema 4D is a leading 3D animation software that you can find and it won’t disappoint you at any level during your work. First of all the software features an amazing set of tools and effects which can totally transform your video content and animation projects and take it to the next level.You can get the idea of its popularity with the fact that it is widely used by professional animation and 3D artists and they all prefer it for its strong features. This one is also beneficial for the beginners as it features many tutorials which would help to use the program effectively.
7. MixamoMixamo is an easy to use software which features a streamlined user experience. The software is popular for its fully customizable animation packs as well as it’s faster and accurate search function.It’s best suited for the people who want their work done in the minimum time possible and it would certainly meet your expectations. Lastly, the software isn’t free and you will have to pay for its services, but it will surely give you the value for your money!
ConclusionSo these are the best 3D animation software that you can find online. Some of them are free while others may be paid but all of them would do a really great job!We hope the article has helped you to find the 3D animation software that you were looking for. Thank you for visiting our page!