We all might be guilty of keeping the clothes we no longer wear and then crying about not having enough space. If you look in your closet or maybe just organize it once a year you would certainly find some clothes that you no longer wear or will probably never wear. Whether they don’t fit you anymore or are considered outdated in the fashion world, you need to do something about those clothes. Not just the clothes but you might have other stuff like handbags or accessories that you will never wear.
There is a lot that you can do with your old clothes or accessories, you can donate them, give them to a friend or anyone else, or sell them! For some of us, the last option seems like the best solution for the extra clothes. After all, who doesn’t want to make some cash for the new clothes, because one can never have too many clothes, right? Selling your old clothes is quite a business and it’s quite trending as well. It’s been a long time since the idea of selling used clothes for a good price has been introduced. So if you haven’t tried it yet, it’s time that you give it a try.
There are many platforms like apps or websites that can help you sell your used clothes for a good price. One such app is Poshmark. Poshmark has started the selling process of used clothes straightforwardly. All you gotta do is take a picture of your clothes, write a description about the condition, and upload it on the app. After this, they will send you a prepaid shipping label after someone has bought your item. You will just have to print and ship. In short, Poshmark does all the grunt work and you can easily make some cash. Poshmark doesn’t do this for free and they get a part of your earnings as a commission. Given the convenience, it is only justified.
However, Poshmark isn’t the only app that does this kind of business and helps you to sell your used clothes or buy someone else’s used clothes. You can find plenty of such apps or websites. Although, not all the apps like Poshmark will be the best choice for you. This is why you need to find the best apps like Poshmark.
In this article, we are going to help you out and save you from the trouble of finding the best apps like Poshmark. Here, we have listed down the top 10 apps like Poshmark, so go ahead and take a look at the following options and see which one would be ideal for you.
Best Apps Like Poshmark
1. The RealRealOne of the first best apps like Poshmark that we have found for you is The RealReal. Some of you must have seen this app or heard about it somewhere, probably from Instagram influencers or seen a vlog about it on YouTube. So there is no doubt that this app is quite popular and one of the best alternatives for Poshmark. There are plenty of reasons why we like this app. You will find an easy-to-use interface and the navigation is quite simple too. Millions of people are already benefiting from this app and reselling or buying used stuff.This app mainly focuses on selling luxury goods, fine art, shoes, fashion, and even homeware. Each one of the items on this platform has been authenticated by the team so if you put a good item in it will be sold within days. Sellers will keep 85% of the sales and the rest will be a commission for this app. It is a great deal for anyone who has got luxury stuff in good conditions as they can surely make some profit out of it.People who have designer clothes or someone looking to buy designer clothes at discounted prices would surely benefit from this app like Poshmark. So go ahead and try this one out.
2. DepopDepop is another great app like Poshmark that has got huge popularity among the potential sellers or buyers of used clothes. The app has a similar goal to Poshmark and it helps to bridge the gap between buyers and sellers so that they can get a great deal on used clothes, whether it’s selling or buying. Here you will find a whole community, which you will be a part of in the future. You can follow the sellers and get a sense of their style and find people with similar styles or brand preferences as you.You can easily see the items being sold or bought via the app. It is quite a transparent app which is why it is one of the most trustworthy apps like Poshmark. The buying and selling process is quite easy and you can easily make some money too.Here, you will have to pay 10% of the sale to the app as a commission. The payment will be done via PayPal. This app is quite an amazing platform to sell clothes. If you can increase your followers on the platform you would make a great deal of money from your used clothes.Overall, this is a kind of app that you should check out. It is not a typical marketplace like Poshmark, yet it is quite impressive to use.
3. ThredUpThredUp has also built a reputation for itself as one of the best apps like Poshmark. So anyone who is into selling or buying used clothes would certainly check this one out. The app has made it quite easier to do a business of selling used clothes and earn some extra bucks. Or buying the used clothes in good quality and saving some money as well. One of the things that have impressed the customers most about this app is the minimum efforts involved in selling or buying used clothes. Users don’t have to go through the work of shipping or posting every item yourself.You will revive a bag from ThredUp, you will need to fill the bag with your used but washed clothes in good conditions. Then they will get your clothes to the buyer and you will get your payment. Although the commission of this app varies depending on how many items you sell and at what price. You can even get as little as 5% of the sale and as high as 80% of the sale. So you might want to take some time and understand the whole concept. Once you are done and know the drill of this app, it can be beneficial.You can also donate your clothes via this platform if you don’t find a buyer and you don’t want to keep the clothes. Overall, it would be a decent app to try out.
4. MercariMercari is another one of the best apps like Poshmark that you need to know about. This app also got huge popularity and you might want to give it a try as well. If you have ever used Poshmark and are looking for the best alternative that works just like Poshmark and provides a great market platform for used clothes, then this one should be your first choice. The app has been awarded ” Easiest to Use Marketplace” because doing business or making some online money on this platform would certainly be easier here.You can post any item that you want to sell here at the desirable price. Although it is advisable that you set a competitive price to get some buyers for your item. The app charges 10% of the sale as commission and a little transaction fee as well. The shipment will be paid by the buyer and insured up to $200. It’s a secure platform to make some money from your old clothes and other stuff. It is not crowded yet you won’t face any issues finding a genuine buyer. Overall, it is quite an amazing platform to invest time in.
5. TradesyTradesy is another one of the top apps like Poshmark that you can rely on for selling your used clothes. The app features a great platform to sell some of the luxury or high-priced items and make some profit as well. The app also features some impressive tools that help you sell your items easily. All The photos of your items will be retouched and improved so they look impressive. The app also suggests a price for your item that would work best for you.Moving on, selling an item is quite easy because they provide you a prepaid label and beautiful packaging and that too free of charge so that you and your buyer will both be happy. For commission, the app takes $7.80 for a sale under $50 and they would take about 19.8% for more than a $50 sale. So the commission system is quite reasonable and transparent.Buyers and sellers both find this platform a quite reasonable place to make some benefits. So if you are looking for a better alternative than Poshmark (if you are not selling any designer or luxury clothes).
6. VintedVinted might be the best app like Poshmark for anyone who is looking for a transparent platform to make the trade. The best part is you don’t have to pay any kind of commission on this platform and the payment will only go from the buyer to the seller. Another one of the amazing options is where you can just directly swap the items as well.This platform helps people to exchange their wardrobe goodies as they can get something from another person’s wardrobe. The swapping of clothes might charge you a little convenience fee. The app is not as popular as any other app on our list, yet it has made quite a fuss among users.
7. RebagRebag has also impressed us and become one of the best apps like Poshmark that caught our eyes. Rebag is undoubtedly one of the best platforms these days to make some profit on selling used bags. Even though this site is not about selling clothes but bags, yet it is quite a platform to explore.You can set a price and if you find a buyer you will get a shipping label. So sending off your goods and receiving payment will be quite easy. You might have to give them a commission as Rebag acts like a middleman. Overall, if you have some extra bags to sell, this is a platform to explore.
8. Crossroads TradingCrossroads Trading is an elite app like Poshmark that you can try out. The app has got quite an amusing response from the users and you will find it an ideal platform to sell your one of kind pieces. The platform is quite picky when it comes to the kind of clothes they accept. If you have designer pieces, branded clothes, or trendy fashionable stuff then you might be able to make use of this platform.Although, the profit margin here is quite less. You will either have to choose between the 50% store credit or 30% direct credit based on your sale. If your items didn’t sell then either they will be donated or sent back. So you can give it a try. It is available as an online platform as well as physical stores in the US.
9. HeroineHeroine is another well-reputed app like Poshmark to know about. The app will help you to become a member of a fashion community. Here, you can not only sell your used clothes but also get some of the best fashion content as well.It also features blogs where you can improve your fashion knowledge and keep yourself updated with the latest fashion. It charges a 6% commission fee as well as a transaction fee. So there is a high scope of getting good profit margin.
10. GrailedGrailed is also a topmost app like Poshmark for men. There are only a few apps that focus on men’s fashion and this is one of them. You can easily make a sale, buy something, or even discover the latest trends. All the items listed on this platform are authenticated so you will get the best kind of stuff here. Overall, this app like Poshmark is worth checking out if you are looking for men’s clothes to buy and sell.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best apps like Poshmark that you can find. We have listed them here because of their popularity and transparency so you can easily make a deal with the buyer or seller of the used closed. These apps or sites feature the best interface and they are quite easy to use as well. So go ahead and check them out and solve your closet problem with good deals.