The phone was invented to connect people with each other even if they lived thousands of miles apart. So it is pretty easy to guess the most important function of your phone would be to connect with people via messages, video calls, or voice calls. This is all done when you have the contact number of your family and friends on your phone. But what if you accidentally lose all your contact numbers? Well, that would be a disaster and you would want to resolve this as soon as possible.
While you can bring back the phone number by simply asking your friends and family members to let you know their number, that seems like too tough a job. The good thing is you can recover deleted phone numbers on your Android device. How? Well, that’s why we are here.
In this article, we have listed down some of the most common and popular ways to recover the deleted phone number on your Android device. It should be easy and simple as long as you follow our steps. So go ahead and take a look at the following article and see how to recover deleted phone numbers on Android devices.
Also check – Create and add second instagram account / Resolve the play store download pending issue
Recover Deleted Phone Numbers On Android Device
1. Check If All Contacts Displayed on Android PhoneThe first thing that you need to do if you just found out that all your contacts have disappeared from your phone, is to make sure whether they have been actually deleted or just hidden. So you should display all the contacts on your phone and see if you have them still stored on your phone.To do this, you need to go follow these steps:
- Open the contact app on your phone
- Now click on the three dots that you will find at the top right corner and then go to the settings
- Tap on Contacts to display and tick all the contactsThis would tell you whether you still have the contacts stored on your phone or not. If yes, then it would be pretty easy to make them unbidden and if the phone numbers are actually deleted or disappeared then you can move to the next solution.
2. Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers on Android from GmailOne of the easiest ways to get back your phone number on an Android device is to get it from Gmail. You can undo changes to the Google Contacts app. With this option, you can undo any changes that have been made recently and which resulted in the deleting of your phone numbers.Follow these steps to do this:
- Go to the Google Contact App on your phone and launch it.
- Now go to the menu option and click on the Settings option
- Scroll down and select the Undo changes
- You will be asked to choose the time period for undoing your changes. Now tap undo.This might help you bring back the deleted phone number on your Android device. Check whether you got your deleted phone numbers back or not.
3. Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers on Android from Samsung AccountIf you own a Samsung phone then there is a chance that you have an active Samsung Account which can help you to recover the deleted phone numbers on your Samsung device. It is highly likely that your phone numbers are synced in your account, if that is the case then it won’t take more than a few minutes to recover your deleted contact numbers.Here is how you can bring back the deleted phone number on your Android device via your Samsung Account:
- Go to the settings app of your phone
- Now, go to the Cloud and Account where you will find Samsung Cloud
- After this, you need to click on the Restore on your phone
- Select Contacts under the Restore option.If the contacts were synced with the Samsung Account then they would be Restored quickly.
4. Via a Restore app or SoftwareIf you can get an app or software, even a third-party app or software, that can help you get back the deleted phone number on your phone then you should most certainly try it. Every recovery software or app has its own procedure so you have to go by the steps given by the app or software. It would take a lot more time and effort though.
ConclusionSo these are some of the ways to bring back the deleted phone numbers on your Android device. We have made sure to include simple ways so that even the non-tech-savvy people can easily follow these solutions and quickly get their deleted phone numbers back on their phones. Most people have tested these solutions and got their phone numbers back, so you can give it a try.That would be all for now and we hope you got everything that you have been looking for and we hope it was helpful for you.