Graphic cards play an important role in the overall performance of your computer. Whether you are playing games or working with advanced language or coding, you will have a powerful graphic card. Well, when it comes to powerful graphic cards, the NVIDIA cards top the list and this is why they are found in every leading computer of this generation.
Although they are very powerful, we have to keep updating the Nvidia drivers to ensure that we are getting the best performance and the computer is working at full efficiency.
Don’t know how to update Nvidia drivers? Well, that is why you are here and you have found the best place as well. In this article, we are going to tell you about the best ways to update your Nvidia drivers for the best performance. Go on and have a look at the following article.
Know your Graphic Card Model –
One of the first things you would need to do is to find out the graphic card model on your computer. The model name would be written on the box in which the card came in. Although if you have lost the card somehow, you can find that out via the DirectX Diagnostic tool as well.
For this, you will need to open Run (Windows Key + R Key) and type DXDIAG.
This would give you the information and statistics about the graphic model you have in your model which would be useful to know.
Now that you know enough information about your graphic model, you would like to know how to update the Nvidia drivers for better performance. So here are a few ways through which you can update the Nvidia drivers in your computer:
How To Update NVIDIA Drivers For Best Performance
1. Updating NVIDIA ManuallyThe first thing that you can try is to update the NVIDIA manually. This is the easiest and one of the best ways to update the NVIDIA driver for better performance.For this, you will have to download the most recent drivers from their website and then you will have to run the installer and overwrite the old driver.For this, you will have to go to the NVIDIA GeForce Driver Download page.Now perform a search for the driver manually and use the drop-down menu to narrow down your options.Like we said earlier, you will have to download the most recent version of the driver you need. Now launch the installer once the download is complete. Now your drivers would be updated and you can enjoy better performance.
2. Updating Through GeForce ExperienceYou can also update your NVIDIA GeForce Driver via the GeForce Experience which complements your NVIDIA drivers. You can do many things with GeForce such as video capture, screenshots, live streams, and driver updates.To update the NVIDIA driver with this method, you will have to download the GeForce Experience via its official website. Once it’s installed, launch the website. You will have to sign in to continue.Once you are logged in, just go to the Drivers Tab and install the available driver that you might need.If you do not have an account, you may as well need to create one. To create an account for yourself and then use it as you like. It would take a minute or two and then you can use it conveniently.
3. Updating Through Windows UpdatesAnother one of the easiest ways to update the NVIDIA drivers for better performance is that you update your windows. This is very easy to perform and you will be updating the whole windows so you will get everything better performance.
- For this, you will have to go to Settings.
- Press Windows Key + I key on your keyboard at the same time to open Settings
- Now go to the Update and Security and then go to the Windows Update
- See if there are any Windows or NVIDIA updates available
- If yes, then update them.You should keep in mind that some updates take some time to update so you will have to stop working while this process takes place. Once your Windows update is complete, you may need to restart the computer. Make sure you keep a backup for your important files and documents.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best ways to update your Nvidia drivers for the best performance. We have kept it simple and understanding, so even if you are not tech-savvy, you can easily update your Nvidia drivers without any issue. These are pretty easy ways to update the drivers and ensure that your computer is running on the best performance as well. So try them out and see which one would work best for you.That would be all for now and we hope you found everything you were looking for in our article. Thank you.