There are many things that you would like about Snapchat. Whether it is the endless filters or the fact that the snaps would disappear after a while, the platform is one of the best to socialize and stay connected to your friends. There are many things that you would love as well as cherish about Snapchat. So if you are thinking about joining Snapchat, you should certainly do this. And if you have just started Snapchat, then you are allowed to have a few questions too, after all, it is not that easy to learn on your first day.
One of the most asked questions about Snapchat is how to send Gifs. Ever since Snapchat has launched, the developers are coming up with new ways to make the snaps more interesting and exciting as well. There are plenty of things, such as stickers, gifs, and effects that can help you to make your snaps more interesting.
If you are among those people who don’t know how to use the Gifs or send them via your snaps then don’t worry, you are not alone and we have got your back too. In this article, we are going to help you out and tell you how you can send Gifs on Snapchat.
You should keep in mind that you can’t send just any Gif on Snapchat, you would be able to send only those who are GIFS that are available in GIPHY Library in Snapchat.
Let’s move over and take a look at the following steps that you need to take to send GIFS on Snapchat. The following steps are the same for both Android and iOS. Here is How You Can Send GIFS on Snapchat.
How To Send Gifs On Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Take a photo or video or take the previously taken photo or video as well from the camera roll.
- Now that you have your photo or video ready, just go on and click on the Snapchat icon. The icon would be present on the left side of your screen. It looks like square paper with a folded side.
- Now in the Sticker tab, you would look for the GIFS section and click on it.
- When you click the GIFS section, you will be shown the trending gifs. You can select one of them by tapping on the gif.
- If you are looking for a specific GIF then you may as well search for it in the search bar. If you have found one, you can tap on it.
- Now drag the GIF to the spot where you want to use it. You can also make it smaller or bigger, just the way you like it.
- Once you have selected the size and placed it in the right spot, just tap send. Your snap would be sent with a gif or your story would be added too.
ConclusionThat is how you can send GIFs on Snapchat. Well, what are you waiting for? Everybody is sending the popular GIFs, so should you!