Who doesn’t love to play video games right? I guess we all do. One good game can easily put us in a better mood after a long day or cheer us up when we are feeling blue. But things are a little different for hardcore gamers. They play video games for hours without getting tired. For them, video games are much more than just passing time. And that’s why put a lot of thought and money while buying the best gaming stuff, be it the gaming laptop, mouse pad or gaming mouse.
Our article focus on the gaming mouse! We know it’s pretty hard to get the perfect gaming mouse with all the wide variety of gaming mouse in the market. And kinda crucial that you pick the best gaming mouse for yourself so that you can make your mark in that competitive video game! It’s pretty easy to find the best gaming mouse at an expensive price, but when you have to find the best one within a specific budget, you might have to put a little more thought while hunting for the best gaming mouse.
This article is a perfect place for those who are looking for the best gaming mouse under $50! We know there are many choices in the market and it becomes hard to find the best one so we have decided to come up with a list of best gaming mouse under $50 and save you from the trouble. To help you further in finding the best gaming mouse we have also shared a buying guide for you later in the article. But first, let us introduce you to the best gaming mouse under 50 dollars.
Best Gaming Mouse Under $50
1. Corsair M65 Elite RGBCorsair is one of the leading choices for gamers when it comes to finding the best gaming mouse under $50. The mouse features extra buttons and is also adjustable weight tuning and balance. The gaming mouse features 18,000 Optical sensors that improve your gaming experience.It features an aluminum frame that is highly durable and it will last a very long period of time. It can withstand 50 million clicks. It also features 8 programmable buttons as well which will allow the users to customize it and your gaming pattern. Even if it looks very heavy, it weighs only 97g.Pros-
- 18k DPI
- 8 buttons
- 97g weigh
2. Razer Deathadder EliteYou will love Razer Deathadder Elite for its an ergonomic shape that is highly comfortable, this means it will ideal for a variety of shapes and sizes of hands. This one features an accurate sensor that can be bought up to 16,000 DPI. The sensor is quite accurate and reliable. And it only weighs 96g.It also features high-quality buttons and cool RGB lighting. Overall this is indeed one of the top gaming mice under $50 that you will find. And using it, you will understand why it has got this much hype. It features buttons that are designed to be used by your thumb as well.Pros-
- Accurate sensor
- 16,000 DPI
- Thumb button
3. Corsair Harpoon RGB WirelessWe couldn’t resist ourselves from including one more gaming mouse from Corsair! This is one of the most trusted brands and that’s why they have come up with a number of amazing gaming mouse! And this one is definitely one of the best gaming mice below 50 dollars that you will find.It features an intuitive design and quality build which gives a tough competition to other expensive and gaming mouse. It’s wireless but can be easily connected using the USB port. It features 6 buttons and its sensors will last up to 50 million clicks. It has 10,000 DPI!Pros-
- High-quality build and comfortable design
- 6 buttons
- Run for 60 hours in wireless mode
4. SteelSeries Sensei 310SteelSeries is another popular brand for gaming mouse and it has always impressed us with its budget-friendly price as well as premium features. It features an ambidextrous design which is ideal for left-handers. It is best known for delivering accurate and natural mouse movements. It features 12,000 CPI which is responsible for its fast performance. The 50 million click switch mechanics is also an impressive factor. The RGB lights and a number of settings also make it an ideal choice.Pros-
- 12,000 CPI
- RGB lights
- Ambidextrous design
5. Logitech G MX518 Gaming MouseLogitech G MX518 has also made it to our list of best gaming mouse below 50 dollars. This one is anyway a top brand so you can easily rely on this one. The DPI ranges from 100 to 16000. It also has 8 programmable buttons.Pro-
- Sleek design
- HERO Optical sensor
- 100-16000 DPI
6. Roccat Kone Pure Owl-EyeWith a premium quality design and a lightweight structure, this one has also made it to our list of best gaming mouse under $50. Its unique Pro-Grip design and Optical sensors are some of the best features.Pros-
- 7 buttons
- 200-12000 DPI
- Small and lightweight
7. Razer Basilisk Essential Gaming MouseAs we have mentioned earlier this one is a top brand and you will love it. Mechanical switches are rated up to 50 million clicks. It features a highly ergonomic design that would be comfortable for you.Pros-
- 7 buttons
- Optical sensors
- Max 6400 DPI
ConclusionSo these are the best gaming mouse that you can find under $50. These are great in function and you will definitely like playing with these ones. So choose anyone that meets your requirement from our list and you won’t be disappointed!
Here we are also sharing a buying guide for a gaming mouse so you can know what features you need to consider while buying a gaming mouse for yourself.
- Buttons – Buttons are definitely one of the important criteria to look in a gaming mouse. The buttons of the mouse can highly affect your game. As you don’t wanna deal with poor quality buttons. Furthermore, some people prefer to have numerous buttons on their gaming mouse for easy functionality. We have made sure that the above-listed gaming mouse features good buttons.
- Sensors – Good sensors are also an important element in a gaming mouse and you have to be sure that the gaming mouse you buying for yourself features good sensors that are accurate and reliable.
- Size – The size of the mouse is also something you need to look at. Every gamer has their own preferred size of the mouse. Some like to buy a sleek mouse for fast response and others like the quite large gaming mouse which features many buttons.
- Durability – You don’t want to buy a gaming mouse that will last for a few months, so make sure the mouse you invest in is durable and has a rigid construction within this budget but we have made sure the above-listed gaming mouse.
- RGB Lights – RGB lights may or may not be useful they add a taking feel in your mouse so you can look for RGB lights that look good on your gaming pad.Here we have come to an end for our article Best Gaming Mouse under $50 and we hope you found something reliable from our page, so thank you for visiting us and keep coming for more such reviews.