Having a baby is one of the most beautiful yet tiring thing! For the initial years, your life kinda revolves just around the baby, you forgot to sleep or eat on time! And things can become more difficult for the parents who have twins. We know they look adorable but your responsibilities kinda doubles up. You will have to buy the baby products in the double quantity as well!
Out of all the baby products, double strollers might be the most appreciative as well as adorable things! The double strollers come in handy for those parents who have an infant and a toddler as well!
But finding a perfect double stroller is equally hard, that’s why we have come up with some of the best double strollers for you! But before we start the list, let’s talk about the types of double strollers as well as how to choose one!
The types of double stroller:-
Yes, there are different types of double strollers available in the market, these are:
- Side by side Stroller- it’s not hard to guess, the strollers will be side to side each other. The best part is, they will be identified and have some space next to each other. Although it would be hard to get them through narrower spaces but easier to turn.
- In-line Strollers- these are in line, meaning one will be in front of others. The later seat will be up-raised a little bit giving it a stadium effect. Both the seats won’t be identical in size and shape. It has a longer body which makes it hard to turn!
- Convertible or Modular seats- these are very convenient as they can be used as a single stroller as well as converted to the double stroller, according to your preferences. It can even have a room for a third child too. So they are a smart investment as well as easy to use.
So these are some types of double strollers which you needed to know about. Next, we are gonna talk about the important factors which you need to look in a double stroller while buying one!
- The quality- we don’t need to tell you that the double stroller must be built using high-quality material so it can stay for long. And you don’t have to buy another stroller for your child. This also includes the composition, so you can check what it is made of, or is there any toxic or cheap material used.
- Extra space- Extra space is very essential in the stroller, you don’t wanna have the stroller in one hand and the diaper bag in another right! So make sure the stroller you buy has a good space for food and other essential baby products.
- Safety- Safety is an important aspect, and you don’t wanna compromise that. You look for safety features like, harness or seat belt, paddings, as well as the fabric (make sure it’s soft and your baby is comfortable with it).
- Comfort- your baby’s comfort is now your first priority, so make sure the seat is comforting and has a good padding and nice room so your baby won’t feel suffocated.
- Canopy is also a comforting as well as a safety element, it will prevent your babies from heat and wind!
The wheels should also be strong enough to handle different terrains. Apart from that, you can also include the brand in the criteria if you are someone who usually trusts a branded name rather than a local name!
So these are the basic criteria that you need to look for in a double stroller, but even after knowing them, you can get confused about which one to buy and which to not buy. That’s why we have picked up the best 15 stroller among the leading one’s. Take a look and see if you can find something good for your twins!
Best Double Strollers
Britax B is our first pick for the best double stroller list, because of its huge name in the market as well as good reviews by the parents. It’s lightweight as well as durable, so you won’t have to worry about its life or sturdiness. It’s also easy to fold and store making it convenient for parents.It also features a hand parking brake which provides extra safety when you stop the stroller. Its transition from your vehicle is also something you would appreciate. For older kids, it features a five-point harness as well. Canopy is there, which is strong enough to keep the sun and wind away from your child. The fabric is also easy to clean and can be cleaned with a quick wipe.Furthermore, you will find a large storage capacity for all your toys, diapers, baby foods, and other personal items. The best part about the stroller is, it features the weight limit of 27 kg and you can use it from day one of the baby’s birth. So it will stay longer with you and you won’t have to buy anything else.
Vista is also a popular name when we talk about the double stroller or any of the stroller or infant car seat for that matter. So we chose to list it down in our top 15 best double strollers. What’s good in there? I guess everything apart from its expensive price. But if that isn’t the matter for you, then you don’t need to look further!It can actually accommodate three kids and comes with many essential accessories such as a bassinet, a rain/bug shield, undercarriage storage (for 30 pounds of goods), and the seat for 50 pounds of toddler. The SPF canopy does a pretty great job to save your twins from harmful rays of sun. It’s definitely worth the money they are demanding, since they are providing the utmost safety for your child and convenience for you!
It’s not a popular name yet but it definitely makes its place in our list of best double strollers. This is because of its smart design which features big wheels, which enables you to push with one hand only. The next best thing would be, it literally grows with your family meaning you can use it for a longer period of time. This can helpful for twins or even if you have a toddler and a baby simultaneously.This one is compatible with many car seats as well so you won’t have to spend too much there too. The design of the stroller is pretty slim which makes it easier to cross the narrower spaces. The tires are also safe for any surface as they are made from foam. Seats are higher and the canopy is SPF 50 proof. It can handle the weight up to 16 kg per seat! You will find the storage room as well!
Graco is one of the most popular brands for strollers as well as infant car seats. And they have never let down parents to make their life easier. Another reason why parents prefer this one is because of its budget-friendly price that means they are getting the utmost safety at a very reasonable price.It features comforting seats for your twins, tray for parents as well as for babies. Babies can sit as well as stand so the babies can enjoy themselves fully without feeling stuck in the stroller. Storage basket is obviously there which features a good room for all your and baby’s necessities. What’s more, it’s super easy to fold which makes it compact in size and easy to store. The weight limit is up to 50 lbs for the front seat and 40 lbs for a rear seat! Parents have loved its double wheel lock feature!
Our next pick for the best double stroller is from Phil and Teds. These are also not that popular making the parents now but trust me they are worth buying! The best features of its include, ultra-lightweight frame, customization features which makes it convenient for parents as well as the babies, and lastly its growing nature!For the parents who are looking for large canopies, this one might be their perfect match! You will also find storage as well as several options to make it easy for you to handle it. It can handle the weight of 20 kgs so you can be relaxed for a very long period of time!
Joovy is another reliable brand when it comes to strollers and other baby products. It makes one of the most compact double stroller that you can find in the market, so no need to hassle with another heavy-duty double stroller which makes your life more messier.This one is built for a baby and a toddler so if you are looking for something like this, then this one should be your best choice. And it also comes at a decent price, so when your toddler grows, you won’t have to feel like a waste of money! It also features a sliding bench seat. Lastly, it supports the weight up to 45 lbs each seat!
7. Out N’ About Nipper Sport Double StrollerThe Out N’ About is also winning hearts of parents with its puncture-free tires, which can easily adapt themselves for multiple terrains. This means it can be useful for parents who like to jog or take a walk in parks. It is kinda a jogging stroller. So it comes with a swivel wheel and the rear wheels have independent suspension so they ensure tight handling.Paddings can be removed and washed. And it also features a 5 point harness as well. Canopies and large storage spaces are available too. It’s safe form birth up to to 22 kg per seat. It’s lightweight and comforting and made for the parents with an active lifestyle!
Baby Trend has too impressed the parents with twins or siblings with an age gap. The double stroller made its place in our list because of its easy to use features. You can literally use your one hand for pushing it! The model is also compatible with many car seats. Seat liners can be easily removed and the narrower design helps you to handle it!Both the wheels are swivel and features a good performance as you can take it to any surface! Both the seats features a tray. The fabric is breathable and baby-friendly! It can be used up to the age of 36 months!
If you are looking for a more pocket-friendly option then you can consider Joie Aire as an option. A sturdy aluminum is also convenient and makes the double stroller lightweight! Seats are fully adjustable and you can keep your baby at any position he likes. It features the fabric made of cotton/nylon which is easy to clean as well as breathable for the baby.The stroller features full suspension so your baby can be asleep while you take them for a walk. One-hand folding is another prominent feature of this double stroller. 5 point harness is also featured which makes it highly secure for your babies. Its weight limit is up to 15 kg! You will also find color choices for the baby stroller.
We just can’t complete our list of best double stroller without mentioning the BOB Revolution. It has provided us with many impressive strollers and they have also come up with a double stroller as well. You can’t doubt this when it comes to quality. Although this one is too a jogger double stroller which means, it is perfect for the active parents.Features like shock absorption, comfortable seats, and nine position adjustable handlebar is what makes this one best! Though the double stroller is quite wide so you are advised to measure your doorways before buying this one. It is ideal for the babies up to 50 lbs per seat!
Chicco can be defined as, lightweight, affordable, and convenient double stroller. The fact that it comes with a rain cover made it favorite for the people who live in a rain prone areas such as Seattle. It also works on one-touch action when it comes to folding it down. The canopies can be removed if you don’t want them, which will create an extra room for the babies.The basket will help you to carry around the diapers and other essential things. The front wheels also features dual locking so you can be assured of the baby’s safety. It is ideal up to the weight of 17 kg!
We have already listed a double stroller from UPPAbaby, and this model from the same company makes a good double stroller for those who are searching for a lightweight stroller! The seats can be reclined at multiposition, so your babies can find their comforting position! It can be folded easily with one hand action. Lastly, the double stroller is ideal for the babies up to the weight of 55 pounds per seat!
13. Peg Perego Book for Two Double StrollerPeg Perego is another lesser-known double stroller that you needed to know about. This one can is just 29 wide so it will be easier for you to cross the narrower doors. It’s an ideal match for the babies up to the weight of 45 pounds. Backrest is also adjustable.Parents loved this one for a number of reasons, which includes a good fold operation, convenient operation, and easy to push. So you can take a look at this one, it might impress you!
14. Delta Children Side by Side Double StrollerThis one is the cheapest double stroller in our list. Even at this price, you are getting quite good features such as the canopy, 5 point harness, shoulder pads, cup holder, and multi-position recline. But the best feature would be its lightweight which won’t give you the back pain from pushing it around!
15. Peg Perego Mini Twin StrollerOur last but not the least pick for the best double stroller is from Peg Perego! We have discussed another model of the same brand, and this one too makes a good option. It varies from others in having a footrest, which will be useful for older babies. This one is actually a travel-friendly stroller! It is ideal for babies from the age of 6 months to 20 kg per seat!
ConclusionHere we have listed all the top double strollers that we could find out! We have selected them as they met most of the criteria as well as good reviews from parents. We have listed down the strollers from different budgets so you can find something for every price range. So here our article for best double strollers and we hope you found the best one for yourself too! Thank you for visiting our page and keep coming for more such reviews!