Who doesn’t like to play games? I am sure you do you are a true gamer then you would know that there would be several things that contribute to a good gaming session. From a nice game to the gaming keyboard everything matters. That is why the hard-core gamers invest so much in the right equipment.
When it comes to the right equipment, you would spend days finding the ideal equipment that can ensure a good gaming session. One of the most crucial parts of gaming is the keyboard. Not many people realize, but you have to put some effort into finding the right one. It would take a lot of your time to find the right keyboard for gaming.
It’s one thing to find a good gaming keyboard and it’s another thing to find a good wireless gaming keyboard. And that too under a budget. A wireless keyboard makes things easier for a gamer, as you can connect it with more devices and easily use it without having to deal with the wires. Many things would come as an advantage with a wireless keyboard for gaming.
Even if the wireless keyboard for gaming is getting very popular, finding a good wireless gaming keyboard is still a challenging part. One has to go through a lot of wireless keyboards and then he may or may not find an ideal wireless gaming keyboard. Not only this but finding a wireless keyboard under a budget would be hard too, cause they are generally expensive and if you want the absolute best, you have to spend a good amount of money.
To help you out, here we have listed down the best wireless keyboard for gaming under $100. These are some of the most popular and you won’t have to spend that much either. We have also listed down the factors that you would need to consider in a wireless taking keyboard under 100 dollars so that you can end up with the best.
Go ahead and have a look at the following list of the best wireless keyboard under $100 and find the perfect one for yourself as well.
Also check – Best gaming desks under $200 / Best gaming chairs under $200
Best Wireless Gaming Keyboards Under $100
1. Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro
Razer is one of the leading brands when it comes to electronic gadgets, so when we had to find the best wireless keyboard for gaming under 100 dollars, this one was our first stop. The Razer Blackwidow V3 Pro is one of the best wireless gaming keyboards under $100 that you can find. This one is feature-packed and sturdy enough to provide the best gaming experience.It is a full-sized keyboard that comes with a good guilt quality as well as a detachable wrist rest to provide maximum comfort for the user. It features RGB lights, macro programmable keys, volume control wheel, Window key lock, and so on. It may not be compatible with Mac OS or Linux, but it is still a very versatile keyboard that you can find.
2. Logitech MX KeysLogitech MX Keys is another one of the best wireless gaming keyboards under 100 that you can buy. The keyboard features a good quality built with a compact design that can save desk space. It’s light and responsive and the keys are well built too, so you won’t feel fatigued while using the keyboard.You can easily connect the keyboard via wireless connectivity as well as via a USB cable. It can be paired with three devices at the same time and you can easily switch between them as well. It’s not a mechanical keyboard but would do a great job anyway for a gamer.
3. OBINSLAB ANNE PRO 2If you want to buy a smaller mechanical wireless keyboard for gaming under $100 then OBINSLAB should be your first choice. As we said, it is a compact keyboard and since it’s mechanical, it’s just perfect for gaming. Its solid design provides a really good typing and gaming experience, and you would hardly have anything to worry about. The model comes with a variety of choices as well, so you would be able to choose something you like.Apart from this, the keyboard is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS. Overall, it a great pick for you and it would give the best value for money as well.
4. Logitech Ergo K860 Wireless Split KeyboardLogitech Ergo K860 is another one of the best wireless gaming keyboards under 100 that you can buy. This one not only features the best quality of Logitech but also has some of the best features that make it popular among gamers. it may lack the backlighting and it is also not that versatile, but you would find its curved design helpful. The typing quality is excellent and it becomes easy to work after you get used to the shape and design.Even though it lacks a few customization features, the built quality and the nice working of the keyboard are what make it one of the best. It’s pretty comfortable and easy to work with, so you may want to end up with this one.
5. Corsair K83 Wireless Entertainment KeyboardCorsair is another of the leading brand for keyboards and other electronic gadgets, so it’s safe to say that they provide one of the best wireless keyboards for gaming for under 100 dollars.Since many players play video games on their smart tv so Corsair has come up with a keyboard that would be compatible with your TV as well. The keyboard features a solidly built quality well as it is feature-packed so any customer would like to buy this one for good.It comes with a built-in track-pad, a joystick, and L/R mouse buttons directly present on the board. So this is a perfect gaming keyboard. It is made up of plastic as well as metal, so it would give you the premium feel as well. Overall it shouldn’t be hard to use this one, especially with its low profile design.
6. Klim Chroma Wireless Gaming KeyboardIt’s pretty clear that most people think cheap things are not that good. But Klim Chroma wireless would prove you wrong. This is one of the best wireless keyboards for gaming under 100 dollars that you can find. It is not mechanical but it can do a decent job for gamers. The keyboard also comes with an LED backlight that can be turned on or off as per your preference. The keyboard features a rating of 4.4 with 200 customer reviews so it’s safe to say that you can rely on it without breaking the bank.
7. Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming KeyboardWe have yet again a Corsair keyboard that meets all the criteria of the best wireless gaming keyboard under 100 dollars for you. The good quality and decent features are what make it one of the best so far. The keyboard is mechanical, so it would be ideal for gamers who spend a fair share of their time playing games. It also features a backlight in different colors.Overall, you won’t find a better wireless keyboard for gaming than Corsair K63.
8. Redragon K596 VishnuRedragon K596 Vishnu is another one of the best wireless keyboards for gaming you can find for under 100 dollars. This one features a nice design and makes sure the customers get the best gaming experience as well. It includes a wrist rest as well, so it would be easy to work on this one.The keyboard also features 10 programmable G keys as well as a volume wheel and media buttons. It’s pretty easy to work with and you would get everything you can look for in a $100 wireless gaming keyboard.
9. Keychron K2Keychron K2 has also made it to our list of best wireless gaming keyboards under $100. Its compact and efficient design is what will impress you the most. Here you would also like the old school looks as well as the good build quality.The keyboard features Mac and Windows-centric buttons, so it becomes easy to work with. However, if you want RGB lights, then you may have to spend extra money. Overall, the keyboard is worth the money and you would most certainly like it as well.
10. Cooler Master SK621Cooler Master is another one of the leading choices for a wireless gaming keyboard under 100 dollars that you can find so far. It is very compact and small in size, which would save space for you. It is also very lightweight so you can easily take it with you. The RGB lights are also present, so you can play games in dark as well. The keyboard features both wired and wireless operations.Overall, this keyboard has got everything that you can ask from a wireless keyboard for gaming under 100 dollars. So it would give you the best value for your money.
11. Logitech K380If you are looking for the best wireless gaming keyboard for under 100 dollars, which you can connect to your phone or tablet, then Logitech K380 should be your first choice.Not all people play games on a tablet or their smartphones, especially by connecting a keyboard, but if you are one of those then you need a keyboard that would be good for the job. Logitech has always impressed us with their innovative and high-tech gadgets and this time too, they didn’t fail us.The keyboard is very compact and portable and it can easily connect with a device that has Bluetooth. This is why it ended up on our list. The keyboard features a compact design and it is also very comfortable to type as well. The keyboard is very responsive as well.It can be connected to three devices simultaneously and you can easily switch between the devices as well. The keyboard doesn’t come with RGB lights so that may be a drawback. It also lacks customization options as well.Overall, for the price you are going to spend on the keyboard, it is well worth it and would give you a good price value as well.
Buying Guide for Wireless Gaming Keyboards Under $1001. ComfortThe first and the most important you need in your keyboard is comfort! You need to make sure you can smoothly write or give commands for longer hours without torturing your fingers from an uncomfortable keyboard.You should know what a comfortable keyboard is for you, that is, look for the keys (how hard or soft they are beneath your fingertips), the spaces between the keys, key size, wrist cushioning, angle, etc! You need to check out the keyboard yourself to that, you can get the comfortable keyboard for yourself.There are also different types of keyboard layouts as well, so do look at which one do you like the most.
2. ConnectivityEven if you are looking for a wireless keyboard, you may wanna consider other connectivity options as well. Some of the keyboards come with both wired and wireless connections. This ensures more options for the user when it comes to connectivity.You can easily connect the keyboard using a USB cable or you can just stick to the wireless connection, the choice would be yours. Overall it would be helpful if you got more connectivity options for your keyboard.
3. RGB LightsBacklit keyboards are very much in trend now and they are also useful as well. And it’s not just a mere trend but an absolute necessity as well. The concept is simple if you like to play games at night then you might wanna go with the backlit keyboard so that you only see the keys and there is no trouble in typing. Overall going for the backlit keyboard would be a smart choice.
4. BatteryBattery Power is also an important feature of the keyboard. There several ways through which you can power your keyboard. Some keyboard charges wirelessly, some might never the USB cable while others can be charged via solar power. Overall you can choose the one you find most suitable for your needs. Here you can also go with the keyboard which features the three options to charge the battery.
5. CompatibilityWhen it comes to wireless keyboards for gaming under 100 dollars, you would want to see if the keyboard is going to be compatible with the device you want to play games on. Some of the keyboards are only compatible with a free device, while others are compatible with more than one device. So make sure the keyboard you are buying is compatible with the device you have.
6. ReviewsIt’s really important that consider the customer’s review before you buy your keyboard. The thing is, the features might seem impressive but getting a second opinion from someone who has used the products seems like a nice idea as well. So do go through the customer reviews for the keyboard that you have chosen to buy, this will help you to make a good decision as well. After all who can tell better than the customer who is using the keyboard!
7. Price and Value for MoneyYou should always set a budget before you hunt for the best wireless keyboard for gaming. The thing is, you don’t want to overspend and end up with a keyboard that isn’t worth the money you are spending. Besides, the wireless keyboard available for gaming comes in various price ranges so you can also get the best one within your budget. It would be smart to compare the keyboards and then see which one gives you the most value for your money.
8. Look and DesignThe look and design also make a difference and these are the factors that you should consider before buying. You should know that the wireless gaming keyboards come in various designs, so you can always find the one that you like the most. Most of the gamers prefer the keyboard that gives them the gaming feel while others may want to settle with something simple looking.
9. SturdinessYou don’t want to buy a wireless gaming keyboard that may get damaged easily. So you should look for a keyboard that features high-quality built. After all, you don’t want to spend on a keyboard over and over again. So choose wisely and make sure it can last longer.
Conclusion:So these are some of the features that you need to look for when it comes to the best wireless gaming keyboard under $100.Here we have listed all the 11 best wireless keyboards under $100 that you need to know about. These keyboards have some great features and the customers have given good reviews for them as well. We have done our job of introducing the best wireless gaming keyboard for you and now it’s your turn to choose the best one for you.That would be all for now and we hope you liked our article and found what you have been looking for. So thank you for visiting our page and we are glad we could help.