Do you know what’s better than playing video games? It’s playing VR games! Playing VR games is not cheap at all. You have to buy all those extra equipment, so you do not wanna play a game that is any less. Because that would be like wasting your money and energy.
The VR or Virtual Reality games lets you have an immersive gaming experience which is so much different than playing a game in the normal way. You would feel like you are actually in the game and it almost feels like escaping into an immersive gaming experience. Every game becomes better when you play than in VR and that’s why people don’t hesitate to play their favorite games on VR. Whether you have already played the game or you are picking up a brand new game, the experience would be amazing.
If you are here, you must be looking for the best games to play in VR. And we are not here to disappoint you. Here we have a list of the best VR games that you can choose from. So go ahead and take a look at the following list of best VR games and pick one or two for yourself as well.
- 1 Best VR games
- 1.1 1. Star Wars: Squadrons (Multiplatform)
- 1.2 2. Trover Saves the Universe
- 1.3 3. Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series ( Oculus Quest, PSVR)
- 1.4 4. Half-Life: Alyx
- 1.5 5. Pistol Whip (PSVR, PV)
- 1.6 6. No Man’s Sky
- 1.7 7. Iron Man VR
- 1.8 8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- 1.9 9. Star Trek: Bridge Crew
- 1.10 10. Batman: Arkham VR
- 1.11 11. Fallout 4 VR
- 1.12 12. Eve: Valkyrie
- 1.13 13. Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
- 1.14 14. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
- 1.15 15. Minecraft VR
- 1.16 Conclusion
Best VR games
I am sure everybody would enjoy playing Star Wars: Squadrons. This one is the greatest and latest experience in space combat. And wouldn’t it be nice to be in space for a while? The game is set in the timeline of Saga’s original timeline. The game offers you a wide range of fights, you can choose the small dogfight to massive battles as well. You can protect and attack the giant capital ships. Trust me this would be the best experience.Players would get to choose their spacecraft from the movie’s famous spacecraft. And they can also customize them according to their preferences. It would be an amazing experience around the X-Wing and the TIE Fighter.Players would get to play in single-player as well as multiplayer mode. Here, the players would get the kind of immersive and depth experience that they would expect from Star Wars. This one should be your first pick to play a game in VR if you are (or even if you are not) a Star Wars Fan!
Trover Saves the Universe is undoubtedly one of the best VR games that you should be playing. This game is not only epic and massive but also funny. So it would be pretty interesting to play a game like that. If you have played the Rick and Morty Space Adventure game then you would find it a bit familiar. There are several amazing characters with interesting and unique personalities and players would have to complete some of the most hideous and ridiculous missions. And these missions would bring nothing but fun and joy. The game is filled with fun and blizzard stories and you will find the game vibrant and full of colors as well. There would be so many alien races as well.The game is pretty convenient and fun to play. The players would be able to control the main character, Trover, from a distance. Not only this they would also be able to teleport their chair to different spots in the game. Overall this one is a must-try game so do not miss this one.
3. Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series ( Oculus Quest, PSVR)Next on our list of best VR games is Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series. This one is another Star Wars game but totally worth playing even if you have played the other star wars game. The game is set in a fortress on the planet Mustafar, where you would meet the infamous Sith Lord. The fort is surrounded by burning lava and burning rock.Players would control the character of a simple smuggler. But your mission is much bigger than your character. You would have to infiltrate the place and find out what Vader is looking for.The game would take place in three parts and the story would unfold slowly and steadily as you move forward in the game. Your journey in the game would be filled with dangerous enemies, some of the most difficult puzzles, and a number of other obstacles that you would have to clear in order to win the game. All these things look so massive in VR that you completely forget about the real world and get lost in the virtual reality of this game. You will have to use your brain and your gaming abilities to break through the puzzles and defeat the enemies or you would be dead before you know it.
4. Half-Life: AlyxHalf-Life: Alyx is another best VR game that you can look forward to. Here the game was a huge deal as it was Valve’s first VR game and was the first new entry in the series in decades. So naturally, people had a lot of expectations from this game and thankfully it lives up to all of them.The game comes with a physics system that is mind-blowing and players have found it impressive. The game features inventive scientific puzzles that you might not have seen in a long time. The game is a perfect horror game that you might not have seen lately. It gives you the right kind of chills and makes you wanna play it for hours at a time. This one is undoubtedly the best VR game in 2021 to play.
5. Pistol Whip (PSVR, PV)Next on our best VR games list is Pistol Whip. The game takes you to the colorful world with a striking art style of simple shapes and exotic colors. This one is more of a simple game to play in VR and it worth your time and energy. All you have to do is point and shoot at the enemies and you would have to dodge the bullets to save yourself as well.Players would have to choose a level to play and after that it becomes so easy to play. Players can play the game even after they have completed the game to beat their high scores. It is a fun game to play and it sure as hell the best VR game to try out.
6. No Man’s SkyNo Man’s Sky was released in 2019 and it becomes an instant hit soon after its release. The game was very much appreciated and people loved spending hours on this game. This game was called the perfect game for VR Experience. The game takes you on an epic adventure where you would discover new places and go on new missions. Overall this is the kind of game that you must try some time.The game would allow you to explore the space and roam around in the massive spaceships. Players would never run out of finding new things and there would be always something new to explore.
7. Iron Man VRIron Man VR is another best VR game that you should not miss out on. Here the game would be an absolute delight for all the Marvels or superhero fans. And it’s always thrilling to play wearing the amusing armor of Tony Stark. All you have to do is to control the Iron Man and be ready to go on an endless mission with some of the worst enemies and the missions that seems too hard. The game features a story but players are more interested in being the iron man and punch the opponents and show off their strengths. The player can also customize the Iron Man suit if they want to.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR is also one of the best Virtual Reality games to play. Although the game is pretty popular and you would find it on every other gaming console but still this one is worth playing in VR. The game gives you an exceptional VR experience as you would be able to control the motions fully with your right and left-hand equipment. You will get to experience the realistic experiences of waving the swords to attack or to block incoming attacks as well. Although the player would need a big enough room to play the game and have the best experience.
Have you ever dream to join the star fleet? Well your dream about to come true with the Star Trek: Bridge Crew! There are four different characters to play and every character is well worth playing. Your job would be to protect your area from the attacks of enemies and save everyone from evil. It’s an amazing game and when you are playing in VR it makes you feel like a hero. So there are no reasons why should not play this game in VR. And lastly, the game should be your first choice if you are looking for the best game to play in online multiplayer mode.
Batman: Arkham is yet another popular game that you must play in VR. We are pretty sure that you must have played the game before on any other gaming console, but the experience would be larger than life when you play in VR. The game focuses on the detective side of Batman so this would be an interesting game to play anyway.
11. Fallout 4 VRFallout 4 VR is yet another top VR game that you have to try sometime. Again the game is pretty popular on the limit of every gaming console so a lot of you guys would be familiar with the game as well. The game tests your survival skills as you would be surrounded by several monsters, enemies, and other hazardous circumstances.
12. Eve: ValkyrieIf you are looking for a competitive online multiplayer game to play in VR then Eve: Valkyrie should be your first choice. The game is pretty simple, you would participate in large battles and you have to defeat the opposing team before they kill you. Players would find several ships to choose from for battles and there would be other massive weaponry for you to choose from as well. The game is perfect to experience massive space combat.
Astro Bot features one of the most creative platforms in VR. Here the players would control the little robot named Astro. And he would go on multiple missions and chapters where the robot would find so many hidden objects and places. You can use several gadgets to make your way past the obstacles. Overall it’s a fun VR game.
Resident Evil7: Biohazard is also a great VR game to play. This will surely impress people who love playing horror games. Playing the game in VR would make you feel like you are surviving n Apocalypse. There would be so many amazing weapons and enemies that make your journey even more interesting.
15. Minecraft VRWe all love playing Minecraft, don’t we? Now how about playing the game in Virtual reality where you can experience the game even more closely. Great new building and survive from all the things that might kill you. It would be an absolute delight to play this game on VR.
ConclusionSo these are our top picks for the best VR games that you should try out sometime. We have tried to pick out the game from different genres so that there would be something for everyone. We hope that you would love these games. Even though you might have played some of the aforementioned games already but it would a different experience if you play them in VR.Overall these games are currently ours and other gamers top choices and we hope you would love them as well. So thank you for visiting our page and we hope our list of best VR games was helpful for you.