The holiday season has arrived which means we would have some time to kill and what better way to kill the time than playing video games? I don’t think we would have any better option. After all, gamers wait for holidays or to have some free time so that they can play their favorite video games. Well luckily, people like us have a lot of options. There are so many gaming consoles with some of the best video games out there.
In this article, we are specifically talking about the Nintendo Switch- one of the most popular gaming consoles ever. Just like any other gaming console, Nintendo Switch has a collection of the best games for us. And that’s exactly is our topic of conversation here.
This article is dedicated to all of those who are looking for the best Nintendo Switch game. See the thing is, there are many games present out there and we can’t possibly pick the best one out of them. So we have decided to gather up a list of the 15 best Nintendo Switch games for you.
Let’s move ahead and find out which games you should play next on Nintendo Switch!
- 1 Best Nintendo Switch games
- 1.1 1. The Legends of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 1.2 2. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- 1.3 3. Super Mario 3D All-Stars
- 1.4 4. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- 1.5 5. Hades
- 1.6 6. Dark Souls: Remastered
- 1.7 7. Diablo 3: Eternal Collection
- 1.8 8. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- 1.9 9. Fortnite
- 1.10 10. Super Mario Odyssey
- 1.11 11. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt- Complete Edition
- 1.12 12. Stardew Valley
- 1.13 13. The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
- 1.14 14. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- 1.15 15. Mortal Kombat 11
- 1.16 Conclusion
Best Nintendo Switch games
The first game that comes to our mind when we talk about the best Nintendo Switch games is The Legends of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This one is the most popular game on Nintendo Switch and there is a possibility that you bought Nintendo Switch to play this game in the first place.The Legends of Zelda is an open-world game that lets you explore the amazing world of the game. The game has everything you can wish for, from battles to puzzles and from dungeons to some of these most gorgeous scenarios. The game has refined the concept of Open World game and it surely makes you feel curious about everything in this game.Here you would find hidden places, that will lead you to a new adventure altogether. There would be missions that vary in difficulty level, sometime you might just have to cook food but other times you would have to fight in combat with your opponent. The game is filled with details, surprises and there is a lot to achieve and create your own milestone.Players would find hours of gameplay with challenging missions and engaging narrative quite impressive. This one should be on top of your Nintendo Switch games list.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is another best Nintendo Switch game that you need to play next. It’s the prequel of Legends of Zelda and it introduces us to the world before all those chaos that we see in its sequel. The game lets you play across all the kingdoms as you can create armies and rule over the world.Players would be given several missions for each area in the game and this is what keeps the players engaged for hours. Here the game also features an optional co-op play with a partner. So if you don’t want to play alone, you can certainly ask your partner to play as well. Players would get several options to try out. Overall the game won’t let you get bored and it might the best game you have played in the Legends of Zelda series. So do try it out sometime and play one of the best Nintendo Switch games.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is our next pick for our list of best Nintendo Switch games that you can find. This game comes with three of the most beloved 3D platforms. Players would get Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy. This collection would allow you to experience the evolution of the 3D Mario Games.The game feels like you are getting a 3 in 1 deal and it’s super amazing. Here you would not only be able to play the three different yet genre-defining games, but you will experience the differences of the game and would appreciate the similarities among the game. The game feels like a time capsule that takes you to the past and walks you all the way through the future of Mario games. The game should be a must-play if you are a fan of Mario games.
Do you wanna live on your own island? Well, Animal Crossing should be your first choice then. This game is one of the first entries from the Animal Crossing series on Nintendo Switch. You will be given a deserted island. And your job would be to make it the top paradise. How? Well, you have to use every means that is provided in the game. You have to be interactive with your surrounding environment as well.The game would test your survival skills and how you can make things better for good. There is so much to do and yet you may end up doing nothing and just gazing at the endless scenarios in the game. Players can play the game at their own pace and this is one of the coolest things about the game. It’s a nice game that you don’t wanna miss out on. It is like a puzzle and yet it’s one of the most relaxing games to play on Nintendo Switch.You can collect creatures, make shops, create a museum, and use funds to create world-class facilities. It’s going to be a fun task when you turn the deserted island into one of the most visited tropical paradises.
5. HadesIf you are looking for a kick-ass RPG game on Nintendo Switch then Hades should be your first choice. The game is developed by Super-giant studios. And this makes the game familiar to the other games you have played from the studio. The game is like Transistor but there are a few things that make it one of kind. For example, Hades is more of a roguelike a game where the levels have been procedural generated. Users won’t find the same area twice once they have completed the task there. The map keeps updating and refreshing each time you enter.One of the most appreciated things about Hades is it’s the soundtrack that provides you a real-life experience. Here the game also has superb gameplay with hack and slash combat, a stellar RPG system, and an interesting story that keeps you engaged. This is a game that you should definitely try out and it won’t disappoint you.
Dark Souls is one of the most popular game series that has been there for a while now. Every game in the series is worth playing but we would like to give special appreciation for Dark Souls: Remastered as it is available on Nintendo Switch. This one is an adventure game that keeps you engaged with its immersive and haunting world.The game features the deadly land of Lodran. This land holds several secrets and which would be unfolded slowly and yet interestingly. Nothing comes easy in this game and players have to give there thousand percent for every step. Even though it can feel too hard sometimes but the rewards are worth your hard work and every effort that you would put in the game.
If you are looking for the best multiplayer game then Diablo 3: Eternal Collection should be your first pick. Here the game comes with a balanced simplicity and depth. The game has been introduced to Nintendo after a long time but it was well worth the wait. This game can be called the greatest dungeon crawler of all time. The game has become portable so that makes it even more amazing.Here the game can be played in multiplayer mode should not hesitate to invite your friends on a lazy afternoon and play one of the best Nintendo Switch games. The addictive loot system in the game is another perk that you should look forward to.
We have found yet another loved Role Playing Game on Nintendo and that is none other than Fire Emblem: Three Houses. It may be one of the most expensive games on Nintendo but it worth every single penny of yours.The game would be played on the outlines of three houses where you would play as a professor. The professor would have to choose one of the houses and guide his students. This one is a twist in the story. The tactical strategic playing is another best part of the game. The game is filled with memorable battles, amazing characters, and a free-roaming hub. There are lots of things that you would like in this game and that’s why it’s one of the best games that you can buy on Nintendo.
9. FortniteNow, who isn’t a fan of Fortnite Battle Royal? I bet most of you are. And that’s why Fortnite has successfully made a spot on our list of best Nintendo Switch Games. It’s not like you won’t be familiar with the gameplay, but we must tell you why you need to get the game. From the vibrant world to fun combat, the game has everything that you need in a battle royal game. You have to survive and kill until you remain the last person standing in the game. This should be a go-to game for anyone. So do get this game.
Next on our list of best Nintendo Switch games is Super Mario Odyssey. It takes you to the most fun adventure. The world is filled with an amazing game setting and there are lots of secrets to explore. The game is 3D and it might be the weirder game but it is surely a fun game to try out.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is easily one of the best games that you can play on the Nintendo Switch. This role-playing game has a massive open world and it is filled with some of the best missions. Each of the missions or chapters require you to engage in combats and use your brain to figure out a way to win.
12. Stardew ValleyStardew Valley is a great game to play on Nintendo. Here the game features so many well-written characters with an intelligent storyline. This is a relaxing game that makes you play out farm sins and dungeons. The game has no actual ending with is a good thing (at least for some of us).
The Elder Scrolls is also an amazing game to play. This one too is an open-world game featuring lots of side missions. There are so many interesting characters and each one has a different identity so it would fun to play them. The game features hundreds of hours of content.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is undoubtedly one of the best Nintendo Switch games to play. This one is a fighting game so you guys would certainly love playing. It’s a multiplayer game that allows eight players to play at the same time.
15. Mortal Kombat 11We have another fighting game on the plate. The game comes with a robust story and there is additional story content. Although the Switch game isn’t as same as the PS4 version but it still makes a great game to play on Nintendo.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best Nintendo Switch games that you can find. These games are the most fun and you would certainly like them as well. These games are good enough and worth your time and money. We hope that you would like these games. So do play them some time and let us know if you like them. Thank you for your time and you can find other similar contents on our page as well.