If you have any interest in investing in the stocks market and buying or selling stocks then you would know about the Robinhood app. This app was launched at the end of 2014 and it provided us a way which help us to involve in stock investment without having to pay the commission or any other kind of fees. Millions of people have used or continue to use Robinhood, especially the millennial who found an easy way to invest money in the financial or stock market with no or minimum requirements.
Although it’s been a long time since Robinhood made its debut and now the brokers might have better policies to attract the investors, so people are choosing the real brokers and stock market over the virtual one. But we now have plenty of other alternatives like Robinhood that serve the same purpose as it but with better features and policies. So people who still are looking for a stock investment app are having a difficult time finding the best app like Robinhood.
We are here to save you from the trouble of going through hundreds of apps like Robinhood because most of them are not worth your time and money. So here we have listed the top 11 apps like Robinhood that you need to know about. Go ahead and look after these amazing apps like Robinhood and see which ones are most suitable for you.
Best Apps Like Robinhood
1. WebullWebull is by far the best app like Robinhood that you can find. This app has everything that you can ask from a stock investment app. Just like Robinhood, this one is also a commission-free platform and there is no minimum threshold of investing either. The app is better than Robinhood in many ways. For example, you will find a Level 2 Advanced Quotes which is an analytical tool that will help with your trading decisions.It is also one of the best stock investment app for beginners as it allows its investors to learn more about the market. There are plenty of new options to try out and strategies to try as well. You can also learn about investing your money in the market without using real money in the market. So you will get a real-world trading experience without even risking your real money. Users can also experiment with penny stocks with the paper trading feature.Users will be provided with detailed information about any option you are considering and their data charts will also have information in real-time. There is a financial calendar that is included to remind you of important dates and stocks worth checking out. There are also customizable alerts and notifications to keep yourself updated with the market activities.Overall, this one is the best free app like Robinhood for anyone looking for a platform to invest their money in the stock market, it is safe and reliable so give it a try.
2. SoFi InvestSoFi Invest has also made it to our list of best apps like Robinhood and you would certainly want to know more about it. It allows its users to track or trade their money in the stock market. The app uses the latest technology and provides a platform where the users can trade their money for free on Stocks, ETFs, cryptos, and more. They also offer a service that allows you to be an active trader by buying and selling offered assets daily. You can also use its automated investing service to be a passive investor.SoFi is better than Robinhood when it comes to its automated investing service which is far superior and ensures that users and investors get the best results to make a good decision. Not only it is an investment platform but it also provides other financial services like student loans, money management, credit cards, and more.Just like Robinhood, there is no commission fee, no minimum amount, you can invest in the fractional shares, trade select cryptos, and so many other features that make it a reliable investment platform.
3. Public.comPublic.com is another one of the leading apps like Robinhood that would be happy to have on your smartphone. The app focuses on young adults who are intent on investing in accordance with their social preferences. This is the best app for social investing and this is why a lot of young people or even the older ones are choosing this one. Just like its competitors, this one also comes with features and services like fractional investing. This one also comes with the ability to buy smaller amounts of stock than one share.Investors find this app beneficial when it comes to investing in big companies like Amazon, Apple, Google, etc, so they will be more accessible to the retail investor. This feature makes the stock market more inclusive. Furthermore, the app also allows people to invest alongside friends and other investors whom they can share or get more insights on investment.You will also get an investing feed where you can learn more about the investing strategies and plenty of other useful information by the verified investors which you can identify with the blue tick mark. Overall, it is a pretty amazing stock investment app to rely on just like the Robinhood app.
4. TradeStationTradeStation has also made a place on our list of best Robinhood-like apps and this one will be your favorite too if you are a professional investor or think of yourself as an experienced or advanced investor. So via this app, you can easily invest in stocks and cryptos at a large scale and larger volume. This one is not only ideal for beginners, but it is also a great choice for professional or veteran investors. TradeStation is also a great alternative for non-US citizens.This investment app provides a diverse range of products and has access to a powerful investment research software platform. This app is also equipped with brokerage service and trading education resources recognized by respected industry reviewers. The analytical tool is pretty powerful and is useful for seasoned professionals and new traders alike.
5. UnifimoneyUnifimoney is the best Robinhood-like app for iOS users and for high earners who are looking for multiple financial products on one platform. It is more like a digital money management app allowing users to invest in multiple sources such as stocks, ETFs, Precious metals, and cryptos, along with this you will also get options for banks, purchase insurance, sign up for credits cards, loans, mortgages, and even more.You will get plenty of services like robot adviser with self-directed investment capability, you will also be able to customize your portfolio on the fly or automate your portfolio in the background. The app also allows you to invest based on your income and lifestyle. You can also easily dive into the cryptocurrency once you get a hang of it.The integrated banking and investment platforms will help the higher-earning individuals to make the most of their money in one location. Although, since this platform is ideal for high-earning individuals and people who are looking for better investment opportunities in high volume and involve larger money, this one would need you to deposit a minimum amount of money on monthly basis.Overall, the app isn’t free and it also has some requirements, but if you are a serious investor, you would certainly find it easier and reliable to invest and use this app.
6. E-TradeE-Trade is another one of the best Robinhood apps that you can rely on. It is one of the stock investment apps for beginners as it helps them to educate themselves so that they can easily choose their investment options, conduct analysis, and diversify their portfolios. They also acquire OptionHouse so they have additional trading options and data which will help you out too.The app also offers retirement planning so it would also help you with your future as well. E-Trade features three platforms and all of them are free to use along with no minimum investment limit. These platforms are as follows:
- Power E-Trade offers investors real-time data and studies.
- E-Trade Web provides live market commentary and stock analysis.
- E-Trade Pro gives you strategy scanners and back-testing.There is also a simple-to-understand dashboard given where you can access all your accounts, investments, and make your trades. Keep in mind that there are fees involved, so better make a good decision about investing or using this app. It is an easy-to-use app like Robinhood is opening an account is quite simple and easy.
7. CoinbaseIf you are looking forward to investing in cryptos then this is the best Robinhood-like app that you can invest in. Although this app isn’t free from commission fees like other apps on our list and the commission fee will vary depending on the volume of trading and the amount you invest in. This app was started way back in 2012 and the idea was simple behind the app that everyone should have easy access to the stock market and Bitcoin if they want to invest in it. Now, this platform is accessible to 56m people.This platform is easy to access and invest in and it is also pretty trustable as well. As Bitcoin is becoming pretty popular, the smart move would be investing in them right now. So if you are looking for a platform where you can easily get the best services for bitcoin trading and investment then this one should be your best option.
8. M1 FinanceIf you are a passive investor then you would certainly want to try out this app like Robinhood as this one is the best option for this choice. The app is free to use to invest in Free Stock and ETF trades. This app acts as a free automated investing tool which is also referred to as a robo-advisor. There are a few different features in this app compared to Robinhood. This app is also a great choice for beginners as they don’t have to pay any kind of fee.The app also helps its users in selecting the stocks to invest in as there are many experts with a curated portfolio available to take help from. You can invest in fractional stocks and also take margin loans as well. Overall, you might have to deposit some money before getting started with this app, other than this it is trusted and reliable, so you can try it out.
9. eToroeToro is another one of the leading Robinhood-like apps that you should know about. This one is also a great option for investing in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin. This app is considered as world’s leading social investing platform and most of the people are ready to use this platform to start investing.The app also offers a platform where you can trade multi assets with over 2000 instruments available through brokerage. There is no commission fee on this app and you can engage in trading worldwide as well. This app needs 50 dollars to get started so keep that in mind.
10. FirstradeIf you are looking for the best Robinhood-like app for non-US citizens then this one should be your best option. This app is available for mutual funds and target-date fund investors. It is a leading brokerage firm offering a full line of investment products and tools that are designed to help its investors to increase their returns and profit via sound investing practices.This app does help you to build long-term wealth and improve your investing strategies. It is also a free trade investing platform. Overall, you can invest in stocks, ETFs, bonds, mutual funds, options, and more.
11. StashStash has also impressed us and made a place for itself on our list of best apps like Robinhood. This app is more like a micro-investing platform and this one offers good services and features that are user-friendly and easy to understand.This platform is perfect for those who are looking forward to having the banking services and the investing platform. Overall, you would certainly like this platform for its user-friendly features, so go ahead and take a look at this one and see if it’s something you would like to use.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best apps like Robinhood that you can find. These apps feature the best policies and features that would help you to get the right opportunities for investing your money in the stock market. All of these are reliable and trustable and you won’t have any issues while using them as long as you are familiar with the terms and conditions of these apps.That would be all for now and we hope that you found the best apps like Robinhood from our list. Now, what are you waiting for? Go and install these apps and start investing your money in the stock market and make some profit without having to deal with brokers or commission fees.