When you buy a new phone you will get plenty of pre-installed apps on your phone. These apps are called system-installed apps. These apps may or may not be used daily by you but these are essential. Some people may disable them or hide them when they don’t want to see them on their app page. But sometimes the system apps may get deleted without knowing you. This can be a problem as well. You may not know how to get them back or recover them, which can be a little frustrating as well.
You should know that many people complain that the system apps on their Android phones have been deleted. This is where they would look for ways to get the system-installed apps on their Android phone back. Well, if you are among them then you are not alone. There are some ways through which you can recover the system apps on android.
We are going to tell you some of the simple ways to get your system apps back on Android. Go ahead and take a look at the following ways to recover system apps on Android:
How To Recover Deleted System Apps On Android
1. Re-Enable Disabled AppsOne of the first things that you might want to do to recover the system apps is to re-enable them. Most of the time people might disable the apps that come pre-installed or what we call system apps because they feel like the apps are useless for them. Disabling the app will hide those apps and you won’t see them on your app screen.So there might be chances that you have disabled the system apps that you are trying to recover. This is why the first thing that you need to do is to re-enable the disabled apps on android.Here is how you can do that:
- Go to the Settings on your phone and then go to Apps
- Find the system app that you want to recover and select it
- Now you will see the Enable option if you have disabled the app. So if the app is disabled then you might want to click on Enable/Start optionThis way you will get your app back, you might want to update it as well. You should keep in mind that disabling an app might lead to a few issues like the system file being deleted or missing. So Enable the app and you will be able to use it just as before.
2. Unhide The Hidden AppsAnother reason why you have lost your system app on your phone might be because you may have accidentally hidden the app in your phone. This can also happen with many users who have hidden the app for some reason and later forgot about its existence of the app as well. So if that is the case with you as well. Then you would have to unhide those hidden apps.Here is how you can do that:
- You need to open the Launcher on your Android which would be already installed on your phone
- Now go to the settings where you will find the Hide Apps option, select it
- You will also see the apps that you have hidden in the past. Select the hidden app that you want to unhideIf you are unable to find the app you are looking for then click on the three dots present in the right corner of your screen. You will find an option for System Apps, click on it and you will get a list of hidden system apps on your phone. If the app is disabled, then just click on it and re-enable the app to restore it on your Android.
3. Restore Deleted System Apps on Android From Google Play Store’s LibraryIf you have just deleted the system app on your Android then you might want to recover it via the Google PlayStore. The recently deleted apps are shown on the top and from where you can recover or restore the apps on your phone.Here is how you can do it:
- Open the Google PlayStore on your Android phone
- You will find 3 line icon on its homepage, select it
- You will get a few options, out of those options click on My Apps & Games
- You will again get three more options, Updates, Installed, and Library.
- Out of them, click on Library
- In the Library, you will get a complete list of apps that you have had or installed on your phone and deleted
- Find the System app that you want to recover and select it. You will find an option to reinstall or restore the app, do that.It is pretty easy to restore a system app on android this way. Just wait for the installation process to complete and you would be able to use the app.
ConclusionAs we have said earlier there are many reasons why you would lose the system apps on android, but we have made sure that you now know the ways to get your system apps back on your Android.These are some of the most popular and effective ways to recover the system apps on android. A lot of people have tried these ways and they have got the apps back as well. We hope you also liked the article and found it helpful. That would be all for now, keep coming back to get more such helpful videos in the future as well.