Coffee table books are more than just books. They are the new means to tell about yourself and enhance the interiors of your living room. Coffee table books are not only the books to read something while we sip our tea or coffee or something pretty to display at your coffee table, but they are also a great way to start a conversation and tell everyone about your interests and give a hint of your personality.
Coffee table books are big and feature a good eye-catching cover with distinct colors. They are pretty easy to read and would certainly entertain you while you sip your coffee or tea.
Coffee table books may not get enough limelight or attention in the past, but people nowadays start to recognize their worth and that is why spending a good amount on them as well.
There are numerous coffee table books to choose from so finding a good coffee table book should not be an issue. But the thing is there are many coffee table books available and you may not have time to go through each of them then pick a few for yourself. That is why, we are bringing you the best coffee table book list, so you can choose one from these and display them in your living room.
Also check – Best leadership books / Best noam chomsky books
Best Coffee Table Books
1. Rooms of Their Own by Nino StracheyOur first pick for the best coffee table book is the Room of Their Own. This book features the Bloomsbury group, who brings stories with pictures and information. The readers would love the literature, art, craft, and criticism that this book has to offer. It features bright colors, bold patterns, eclectic objects, and exotic themes.The book features three different writers and their stories about how they challenged conventions in life and home.
2. Camp Notes on Fashion by Andrew BoltonAlthough “Camp” can be an elusive concept and can be found in most forms of artistic expressions. This is drawn from Susan Sontag’s essay “Camp Notes”, which features how fashion designers have used their meter as a vehicle to engage with camp aesthetic in a compelling, humorous, and sometimes incongruous way.This catalog is divided into two discrete, mint-colored books and both of which are strapped into a handsome pink leather-bound case.
3. Contact HighIf you are a fan of hip hop then this might be the best coffee table book that you can buy. The Contact High features the history of Hip Hop from the last 40 years. There are a total of 500 photographs and nearly 200 images of its cultural evolution. You will find everything from the early club scene to the latest generation of emcees and wordsmith.It compromises the photographer’s contact sheet, which makes it pretty much like an archive testament.
4. Waves: Pro Surfers and Their WorldIf you are interested in surfing then this might be one of the top coffee table books for you. Here you will find the culmination of Thom Gilbert’s four years among prominent surfers in Spain, New York, California, and Hawaii.The book features more than 300 pictures of waves, athletes, surfers, and the surrounding culture. taken by professional award-winning photographers.
5. Eden RevisitedWant to take a tour of the lush gardens of Morocco? Well, then this one should be the best option for a coffee table book for you. This one features photographs of the lush Morocco Garden cultivated by Italian Writer and horticulturist Umberto Pasti. This book will inspire you and you will be in awe of its green theme and some of the exceptional blooms.
6. The Style of MovementThis coffee table book features stunning and jaw-dropping photography from a husband-wife duo. This book is a celebration of fashion and the athleticism of professional dancers.Anyone with an interest in fashion would love this book as it features professional dancers wearing some of the best gowns by designers like Dior, Oscar de la Renta, and Helston. With this book, you can enjoy looking at fashion and dance!
7. World Architecture Masterworks by Will PyceThis coffee table book would please both a traveler and an architect. The book features some of the iconic buildings and architecture in this world, from the Taj Mahal to the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao. This book will take the readers on a historic journey, along with an in-depth essay on the architecture featuring buildings (this might make you want to travel too).
8. In VogueWe all know about the vogue magazines and the celebrities who appear on their magazine covers, what we don’t know is the history of Vogue. This is where this coffee table book becomes one of the top choices for Vogue fans and fashion enthusiasts.As its name suggests, the book features the history of Vogue and also the pictures from the 20th century’s most respected artists.
9. Wine TrailsWe all love having a glass of wine and just enjoy a beautiful evening or beautiful company too. However, there are some people who call them wine enthusiasts as they love to read about different kinds of wine and gain more and more knowledge about the best wines across the world.The book is filled with the most interesting wineries from 52 regions worldwide. You will also find personal insights from winemakers into what wines taste at each location and what makes them special. Overall, from the pictures to the insights of wineries, this book would be a great thing to look at or even something to talk about.
10. The White Company, For the Love of WhiteWe all are fans of The White Company’s bedding and candles and love the way they make our homes a better place and make us feel cozy and warm. The owners of the company have come up with this Coffee Table book to celebrate the brand and give their insights on several things. It features pictures of three homes where we get to see the minimalist aesthetic of these homes.
11. The New Black VanguardThis coffee table book talks about fashion and its radical transformation. It featured the black models and black figures who contributed to the fashion and art industry over the years. It is a great book to have on your coffee table as it looks like a magazine and yet gives you some valuable information about the black community and how they have contributed to the artistic industries.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best Coffee table books that you can find. The reason we have chosen them is that they got high reviews and would certainly catch everyone’s attention with their vibrant color and covers.That would be all for now and we hope that you have found a couple of good coffee table books from our list. Thank you.