Who doesn’t love music? I am sure we all do and there is nothing better than grooving on loud music with good beats that make us wanna dance. On the other hand, gaming is pretty fun too. Now the questions are what will you choose, music or games? Well, the good news is you don’t have to choose! You can h of them. How? Well, thankfully there are a few games that will surely help us to groove on some awesome beats. However, finding such games isn’t easy.
But we have come to rescue you from doing hours of research, finding a fee good music games, and then trying them out to finally know which is the best music game ever. Here we have prepared a list of PS5 music games that you would love to play. So go ahead and take a look at the following music/rhythm games for PS5.
- 1 PS5 Music Games
- 1.1 1. Rock Band 4
- 1.2 2. Guitar Hero Live
- 1.3 3. Crypt of the NecroDancer
- 1.4 4. Giraffe and Annika
- 1.5 5. Rez Infinite
- 1.6 6. Superbeat: Xonic
- 1.7 7. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X
- 1.8 8. Track Lab
- 1.9 9. Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
- 1.10 10. Beat Saber
- 1.11 11. No Straight Road
- 1.12 12. Persona 5: Dancing in the Starlight
- 1.13 13. Fuser
- 1.14 14. Patapon 2
- 1.15 15. Deemo Reborn
- 1.16 Conclusion
PS5 Music Games
1. Rock Band 4Rock Band is the first name that came to our mind when we started making a list of the best PS5 Music Games. The Rock Band was an actual album (maybe by a real band too). This was the kinda album that either you will love and play on a loop or just ignore the whole thing together. But one thing is for sure this was a damn good album. When the news of the game being made on an actual album was out, the fans went gaga over it. This might be the reason behind its success.This game allows players to simulate the playing of music. The music can be from different decades and genres. There will be a number of instruments and vocals to get things going. The game was shipped with sixty licensed songs and players can easily download additional songs from downloadable content. The game received mostly positive reviews and people loved the new gameplay as well. The game is available in both multiplayer as well as single-player. It’s the overall best game to play on PS5 if you are a huge fan of music/rhythm video games.
Guitar Hero Live was released in 2015. It was developed by FreeStyleGames and published by Activision. This game is the seventh installment in the Guitar Hero series and this one has lived up to the expectations of fans.The game is pretty simple, just like the previous installments. The player would have to use a special guitar controller and match the patterns displayed on a scrolling note pattern. There will be a time limit which you have to meet.There are several new things introduced to the games. A guitar controller is featuring six buttons and three fret layouts. The game can be played in multiple modes as well, such as the career mode, which featured the note pattern which is displayed on the screen for players to match their music keynotes. On another main mode, the player will be provided footage from concert footage or a music video. Both of them are pretty cool and you would enjoy playing them as well.Players can either play songs from the library or they can pay some money to play any song they want. Overall this should be the perfect music game to play with your friends or alone.
Crypt of the NecroDancer is one of the best Music Game for PS5. It was developed and published by Brace Yourself Games. It is a roguelike rhythm video that was pretty successful shortly after its release (2016).The player will have to choose one of the provided characters. Then they would explore several levels of an underground dungeon. In this game, players can only make their characters move or act when they make them perform on the beat of the music. Matching with the beat is pretty essential, as it will boost their score and gain them more coins. On the other hand, if they fail to do so, they might end up resetting their scoring multiplier or they might end up harming their character.The characters can be harmed by a monster’s attack as well. The game also features a vast list of weaponry, armors, and treasures in the game. The game is full of music, action, and thrill. All these things collectively make this game a perfect one. It will be fun to play this music game on PS5, so do try it sometime.
Do you wanna go on a 3D adventure? If yes then Giraffe and Annika is the best game for you. You will join the cat-eared Annika on her adventurous journey on the mysterious island Spica. She has been tasked by a young boy, Giraffe. She has to find some lost pieces of stars. There would be plenty of mystery to solve.To bring a musical twist in the game, the characters can only attack by synchronizing their attack with the beat. The game features an enjoyable storyline with good graphics and control. Overall it should be a good music game to play on PS5.
5. Rez InfiniteRez Infinite is another popular music game on PS5 that you need to play. Here the game is a perfect fusion of music and a suspense thriller genre. The game was released in 2016. It was developed by Q Entertainment Monstars. Inc and published by Enhanced Games.The game starts with a crisis of rising crimes in the world. To resolve that, Project K was created. However there have been some complications with the game, and that’s where you get in the picture. You play the role of a hacker. You will have to travel through cyberspace, which is not going to be an easy journey as it is filled with firewalls, viruses, and other obstacles. After this, you will have to start the system’s intelligence. Your character will go through many transformations.Before you raise your eyebrow and question, how is this a music game? Then let us tell you that it’s because of the pounding soundtrack that won’t stop for a second throughout the game. This is where the music game lovers find this game the best one.
We have found yet another hidden gem, Superbeat: Xonic! This one was released in 2015 but it’s still talk of the town when anyone mentions the best PS5 Music Games. The Game was developed by Nurijoy and published by Sony Entertainment.If you have played the Beatcraft Cyclon then you will find this one a bit familiar. Players will have to tap the notes to the beat of the song. There are several modes available to choose from and each one of them is pretty special on its own. Your focus should be to beat the score and remain on top of the leader board. The game is only played in single-player mode.The game is consists of fifty different tracks and they vary in genre. The game is a dream come true for any music lover.
The game is a part of a popular series and it’s the 10 installments to the series. It was released in the year 2016. If you have played any game in the series, you would know how amazing it is and why we have included this game in our list of best PS5 Music Games. This game introduces a new gameplay style with a bunch of new features as well. The game focuses on the theme of ‘Live and Produce’. There is a new feature called ‘rush notes’ where a player has to act pretty quickly to increase their score. Free Play Mode and Live Quest Mode are also there to entertain you.
8. Track LabTrack Lab was released in 2018. It has been developed and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. This is a game that would be best played in PS VR, as the game will make you unleash the fullest potential of music.Players would find so many things in the game through which they can create their music. Players would have to move the musical buildings around the virtual environment to create new musical beats. You will get to create beats from every genre. You will be provided the best toolkit for that as well. There is also a teaching mode that helps you to learn more about the game. Lastly, players also get to share their creations as well.
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory is the latest entry on our list of best PS5 music games. It was released in 2020 and published and developed by Square Enix. It’s a rhythm action game so it gotta be your favorite once you play it. The game features both single and multiplayer gameplay so it is a pretty decent game to play. The story is continued or familiar with the other games in the series and that’s why people were eagerly waiting for this game.The game is full of action, mysteries, and music, so you have to try it out or you will regret it. There are a total of 20 characters so you will have plenty of things to do in the game.
10. Beat SaberBeat Saber is our next choice for the best music games for the PS5 list. This one will surely make you fall in love with it. It is a virtual reality rhythm game so you might wanna play it with a virtual headset. The game features both single-player and multiplayer modes. There are several songs present in the game and there are a total of five levels of difficulty. The player will have to cut the cubes with two lightsabers to the rhythm of electronic music.
11. No Straight RoadIf you like playing games with narration and intuitive storytelling then-No Straight Road is one of the best games for you. The game tells a story of Indie Rock. This rock is fighting against a powerful publication corporation.The gameplay includes some fine tracks of music. Even though it is an action game, music plays an important role in the game. Players can predict the attacks by the enemy only by listing to the music tracks and the same goes with the decision to strike. This one is a pretty impressive game and it surely delivers something new and amazing to the players.
Persona 5 is the perfect combination of action and music genre and that’s why it deserves your time and money! The gameplay is pretty simple as you have to click the right buttons at the right time. There are many different modes to play with too. This game also includes dozens of new tracks as well.
13. FuserDo you wanna be a DJ? Well, your dreams are about to come true with Fuser. This game will allow you to be a DJ and work on all those cool controllers and combine tracks. You can also share your creation with others.
14. Patapon 2Patapon 2 Remastered is a new game that was released in 2020. This game is a fusion of strategic and musical games. It is the second part of the series and they surely did a great job with enhancing the features and improving the graphics.
15. Deemo RebornThis is a new version of the Deemo which is another great choice of the music game for PS5 to play. There is a lot of things that have been improved in this rebooted version. There are three dimensional graphics and it supports virtual reality.
ConclusionSo these are the popular music games on PS5 that you should check out sometimes. We have tried to include games that would be liked by every section of the gaming diaspora, that is, children, adults, parents, and even the grandparents. We hope that you would love playing the games that we have introduced to you.