GPU is one of the most important elements of our computer. The GPU is responsible for the top-notch graphics that er see when we are playing those high-end games. So it’s important that we know of the GPU is working to its full potential. But how can we know if it’s working to its full potential or not? Well, we have an answer and that is the GPU Benchmark Software.
GPU Benchmark is the best way to access the performance of your graphic card and it will also tell you if it’s better than the others or what would be its performance when overclocking it. You can also compare the present version of the graphic card to it’s updated version so that you would know if that’s worth it. Apart from all this, the benchmark software would also push the capabilities of the graphic card and unleash its real potential.
Although there are two types of GPU benchmarking that you need to know about, for example, the synthetic GPU benchmarking which will be done by using the software on a computer having a built-in graphic card. Here the higher number will be an indicator of good performance whereas the low number will indicate the poor performance of your graphic card.
The second one is real-time benchmarking which is down during live gameplay so that all the gamers would know the details about their graphic card and see if it’s the best one.
Here are some of the reasons why people use GPU benchmarking in a nutshell.
When they have overclocked the graphics card, then you wound wanna sure of the stability of it by using the benchmark software
It will also help you to detect the issues earlier do it can be fixed to prevent any more issues or glitches
For comparing your graphic card and see if this is the right time to update your graphic card.
Luckily we have plenty of GPU Benchmark software available in the market but not all of them worth your attention. So it can be a little challenging to find out which one is the best benchmark software for your GPU, so here we are to save you from the trouble. In this article, we have picked up the 11 best GPU benchmark software which would be useful for you. So go ahead and take a look at the following list, you might find something worthy.
Best GPU benchmark software
Heaven UNIGINE is one of the best GPU benchmark software that we found. We have tested it and found a good result as well. This one is probably the best choice for gamers and those who have overclocked their graphic cards.Not only this one is helpful in telling you the capabilities of your GPU but it also does a pretty good job in pushing the GPU to it’s abilities to the fullest. It also judges the effectiveness of your graphic cards cooler. This software supports multiple platforms and this is what makes it one of the best features as well.It keeps an eye on the temperature of the GPU and the clock. There are many things which would impress you. So the bottom line is it is one of the best GPU benchmark software that you will come across.
2. PassMarkPassMark is also a popular GPU benchmark software that you will find at this time. Here the software offers a number of testing and benchmarking for the GPU that includes MonitorTest, BatteryMon, KeyboardTest, etc.Although you will have to download the performance Test from the PassMark’s official website to perform the benchmarking.It performs the two types of tests that are 3D and 2D which makes it a reliable option for a lot of professionals as well as gamers. Here this one is compatible with a number of Windows Operating System including Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista. It comes with a 30-day free trial so you can easily get this and see if it’s worth your money.
3. GFXBenchGFXBench is also an impressive GPU benchmark software that you can use. This one features the best graphic card test tools from which you can compare the performance of your graphic card. This one is pretty easy to use as well, all you have to do is to download the software and run the test and you will have the results on your screen from which you can know about the performance of your graphic card.It compares your graphic card with another similar card so you would know if it’s working well. It even supports the low key API, which is another plus point as not many software works with the lowkey API. Furthermore, it also keeps an eye on the device’s battery performance and visual fidelity. Overall it’s a great GPU benchmark software that won’t disappoint you.
4. 3D Mark3D Mark is a reputed name when we talk about the GPU benchmark software. There is a lot of features that made it to our list of best GPU benchmark software. The first one should be the fact that it works very well for all the gamers out there. This one is actually checking the performance of your graphic card and see if it’s satisfactory. It’s also useful if you have overclocked your card and want to know its performance.It is well designed and easy to use thanks to its intuitive interface. And the most surprising factor it has is its tool for benchmarking the tablets and phones as well. This one is the software with the least flaws so it should be one of your first options when you look for the best GPU benchmark software.
5. FurMarkIf you are looking for the most trusted and reliable benchmark software that you can find out. It is really helpful in checking the stability of your GPU and to check how much stress it can handle.It also features the burn-in test mode for the overclocked. It also monitors the temperature and records it. It comes in both full screen and windowed run models. Overall it might be the best benchmark software out there so you should try it sometime.
6. UserBenchmarkUserBenchmark will also live up to your performance and impress you with its tools. The software has been downloaded 20 million times and it has run 30 million (approx) tests for PCs, so it’s natural that it ends up on our list.The best part about this benchmark software is the fact that it is completely free and anyone can use it. So if you are short on the case but still want to take care of the graphic card on your computer then this one should be your first choice. And even if it’s free you won’t see any annoying ads because of its no-ad policy. Overall you can take a look at this one as you might like this one as well.
7. SuperpositionWe have yet another free GPU benchmark software that you would like to use. This one comes from the Unigine which developed the Heaven benchmark software (discussed earlier in the list). So you don’t have to worry about its quality as it comes from one of the best ones.It provides one of the best tests to check the performance and stability of the GPU and it will easily provide you results that you can compare with other GPUs. This one features an interactive mode with a free mini-games. Here it presents the global leaderboard for GPU benchmark scores. It also presents high-grade visuals by UNIGINE 2 Engine.
8. CPUID PowerMaxThis one is also a popular choice for the best GPU Benchmark software. This one is a great choice if you want to check the efficiency of the cooling system along with running a GPU burn-in test. It will be helpful in checking the performance of a GPU under the maximum stress along with the performance of the cooling fan and power supply unit.It runs a 3D scan based tests that stress the video card. Now the best feature of this GPU benchmark software is that it can perform tests on both the CPU and GPU. Lastly, it’s easy to use and features a user-friendly interface.
9. OCCTThis is another stress-based test for GPU to know its performance. It will push the GPU to its maximum potential to detect any kind of issues or errors in the GPU. It also comes with a monitoring engine that will keep an eye on its performance as well as other factors. This one also gives you a full report card for your GPU so that you can know everything about it. It comes in both paid as well as the free version, both have their own advantages, so you can easily choose the one which fits your requirements.It comes with 5 GPU tests that you can run under heavy load conditions, and it successfully monitors the GPU’s performance in real-time. Lastly, it will also monitor the temperature of the GPU. Overall it features all the necessary factors which make it the best one.
10. CinebenchCinebench is also a leading name when we talk about the GPU benchmark software. Here you will be able to run multiple tests via this software and you will know the real performance of your GPU. It performs more complex and larger tests than what you will find on other benchmark software for GPU. There are overall three tests that you can run to know the performance of the GPU.
11. MSI AfterburnerMSI Afterburner is our next pick for the best GPU Benchmark software that you will find. This one should be the best choice if you are a hardcore gamer. See apart from running tests and providing you the full report regarding the performance of GPU, it also allows you to overclock the GPU, create a custom fan profile and run in-game tests. One of the best parts of this software is that it lets you record the gameplay or take its screenshots.If you have never used a GPU Benchmark before then this one should be a good option for you as it’s pretty easy to use and run tests or overclocking the processor.
ConclusionHere we have listed all the 11 GPU benchmark software that we found worthy of your attention. This software has received a good response from the users and they have managed to do a decent job as well. We hope you liked our article and found it helpful. So choose any of the aforementioned GPU benchmark software to ensure the performance of your graphic card.Thank you for having us and keep coming for more such articles in the future as well.