When it comes to building your PC for gaming then you have to make sure that each one of the components is right for the kind of games you are going to play or for that matter whatever you are going to do with the PC. Gaming PC, gaming CPU, gaming routers, etc are some of the things that people pay most attention to. In these crucial gaming components or parts, the motherboard is a highly appreciated part that you have to take care of.
While choosing a gaming motherboard, or any kind of motherboard for that matter, you should be careful and pay more attention. The motherboard is undoubtedly one of the most important parts of the PC so you can’t compromise with it. Even though the motherboard doesn’t directly enhance the gaming experience, there are so many things that depend on it indirectly.
If you are not that tech-savvy then you might have a difficult time searching for a good enough gaming motherboard. There are high chances that you pick the wrong one even if it claims to be the best. The gaming motherboard can make a lot of difference so you wouldn’t want to compromise with the overall quality or functionality, right? Since you are here, you have already made a smart move and you are one step closer to getting your hands on the best gaming motherboard.
In this article, we have selected and reviewed the 10 best motherboards for gaming that you can choose from. You can also refer to the buyer’s guide that we have listed at the end of the article to know more about motherboards and how to choose the best gaming motherboard as well.
So go ahead and take a look at the following best gaming motherboard and choose your best one for yourself.
Best Gaming Motherboards
Asus is one of the best brands when it comes to electronics and computers, they have always lived up to their customers’ expectations and provided them the best quality and performance. So when it comes to finding the best gaming motherboard, Asus was our first choice and it didn’t let us down either. The ROG Maximus XIII Hero is undoubtedly one of the top gaming motherboards in the market these days.You will love its clean and high-end gaming aesthetic and also its powerful performance. This motherboard is known to deliver robust power, it also features the M.2 sockets, and an audio solution. It also provides an upper midrange of Z590 motherboard space. It also features dual Thunderbolt 4 ports, plus the four PCIe 4.0 M.2 sockets and premium audio bits.With all these amazing qualities, you will get the best value for every single penny that you have spent on it. You will also get 3 years of warranty with this motherboard.
Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Tachyon is also a leading gaming motherboard that we have found. This one also comes from a well-recognized and reputable brand so you would get the best value for money too. This feature-packed gaming motherboard has impressed us all and made its customers happy, which is why it is one of the top-rated gaming motherboards that you can find on Amazon.The motherboard features the Intel Z590 chipset and LGA 1200 socket, so it would be ideal for most computers and processors. It delivers 1100 amps to the CPU. There are enough ports and connectors given, so you should be fine with it. Overall, it costs less than the competition and gives a good value for money and you will get 3 years of warranty as well.
ASRock Z490 Taichi has also made a place in our list of best gaming motherboards and you are going to love it as well. The gaming motherboard comes with lots of amazing and advanced features. It features Solid 12 phase/50A VRM for Vcore, Three M.2 and eight SATA ports, and a USB 3.2 Gen 2X2 Type-C port.Its premium appearance and robust power delivery are surely impressing us all with it. Here, you would certainly like this if you are looking for the best budget gaming motherboard as it is cost-efficient and a lot cheaper than its competition. It is covered with a 1 year of warranty.
Gigabyte X299X Designare 10G has also made it to our list of top gaming motherboards and you are going to like this one as well. This one comes with Intel X299 PCH and features an LGA 2066 socket. The gaming motherboard features an amazing E-ATX-size board that features some extra buttons and also serves as an extremely overclocker. It also delivers robust power which won’t hold you back while you explore the best games and perform high-end tasks.You will also find Dual 10GbE, plus 2.4Gbps Wi-Fi 6, this means you will get a high-end performance. The Thunderbolt 3 with dual Type-C outputs and dual DisplayPort inputs also makes things easier for you. While it doesn’t come cheap and is quite expensive than its competitors, you would like to invest in this gaming motherboard for its high-end power and extreme performance. You will also provide 3 years warranty period with the product. Overall, it’s a decent gaming motherboard to invest in.
MSI gaming motherboard has also made it to our list of top-rated gaming motherboards. This one is also a reputable brand and you must have heard about it as well. It is reasonably priced and comes with all the decent features that you would need in your gaming motherboard. It is also known for its higher productivity and good performance that won’t hold your creative side and enhance the gaming experience.Overall, with its amazing overall performance and high-end quality, there is nothing to complain about. It’s affordable so you would be good to go as well.
We have another MSI gaming motherboard that you would like to invest in. This one features high-end performance and you would certainly like it just as its previous customers are praising it. This top gaming motherboard is budget-friendly and you can easily afford it if you are under a budget.Customers have appreciated its high-end performance and great power delivery that helps them to keep up with the game requirements. The strong connectivity is another plus point for this amazing gaming motherboard. Overall you would be happy to have it.
With a clean design and great performance, the Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero has also become one of the best gaming motherboards that you can find. This one is feature-packed and features all the amazing things that you can possibly ask for, from the expansion slots to storage, there is nothing you would complain about. Overall, this AMD X570 is a pretty gaming motherboard to invest in.
Asus TUF is another one of the leading gaming motherboards that you would like to know about. This one features a lot of amazing features and you would be more than happy to invest in it. Customers and experts have recommended it as the best gaming motherboard for AMD Ryzen processors. You will get a plethora of RAM, USB, and storage ports. Excellent built quality is another reason to buy it.
With support for 10th and 11th generation Intel processors, this one is also a popular choice for the best gaming motherboards in the market. Its wide range and cutting-edge connectivity have impressed us all. You will also get a miniature board, with dual M.2 storage slots, a full PCIe x16 slot, two video port options, and plenty of USB ports. Overall you will get the best value for money from this gaming motherboard.
Asus ROG XII Z590 features LGA 1200 socket type, 10th and 11th generation Intel processors support, 4x DDR4 slots, up to 128Gb memory support, 2x PCIe 4.0 x16 (supports 16X, 8X, 4X mode), 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (supports 4X mode), 1x PCIe 3.0 x1, 4x M.2, 6x SATA storage slots, and USB Ports along with a good networking and robust power delivery. Overall, it would be a great gaming motherboard for you.
How to Choose the Best Gaming Motherboard?If you are still not sure which one would be the best gaming motherboard for you or you don’t know how to choose the best gaming motherboard then maybe you don’t know which are the factors to look forward most to. This is why we have a list of features that makes a gaming motherboard the best. So go ahead and take a look at the following features that you need to consider while buying the best gaming motherboard for yourself.
1. ChipsetOne of the first things that you need to see would be the chipset used in the gaming motherboard. It serves as the processor’s administrative assistant and looks after what goes in and comes out and the functions that allow the processor to compute. It also decides which CPUs and memory types are supported. So take a look at what kind of chipsets you are using.
2. Processor CompatibilityYou need to check what kind of processor you are using and if the processor would be compatible with it or not. The motherboard should support the processor you have.
3. Flexible Hot Bus SpeedYou need to find a motherboard that features variable and flexible bus speed so you can easily customize it or use it as per your requirements. It is going to be a crucial feature when you play high-end games or try to do a specific task that would require a specific hot bus speed.
4. RAMJust like the processor, make sure that the gaming motherboard that you are buying also supports the RAM you have. Although most of the RAM that we have today is compatible with most motherboards, you might want to double-check before purchasing to get the best value.
5. Expansion SlotsYou might as well want to check the number and type of expansion slots as they are very important. This would help you make most of your motherboard and get everything done.
6. Ports and ConnectorsPorts and connectors are also something that you would want to check. A motherboard should include at least four USB 2.0 ports or 8, and a twin ATA/100 or faster disc interface. You can choose the one that features the required number of slots and connectors so you don’t have any difficulty choosing them again.
7. WarrantyWarranty is another one of the things that you would want to check. After all, you won’t want to spend money if there are any issues with the motherboard once you have bought it. So it would be better if the motherboard you have bought is covered by the warranty, this would make you more confident while buying it.
8. PricePrice is another one of the things that you should consider before buying a gaming motherboard. You can set a budget and then look for the best gaming motherboard in that price range. It’s important that you don’t compromise the quality with the cheaper gaming motherboard. You should also see if you are getting a good value for money or not.
9. Customer ReviewsWhile buying anything online, we must look at the customer reviews and this also applies to the gaming motherboard. This would help you to get the best value for money as you would know how the gaming motherboard performs and what is the real quality or capacity of the gaming motherboard. Overall it’s better to consider the opinions of customers who are currently using the product.All the gaming motherboards reviewed in our article feature good customer reviews, so you would be good to go.
ConclusionSo these are some of the best gaming motherboards that you can buy. We have selected all the best gaming motherboards that have shown the best performance and good overall quality. We have also kept the budget of our customers in mind as we have listed gaming motherboards at a wide range of prices, so you can easily select one that suits your budget.So go ahead and choose the best gaming motherboard for yourself and play your favorite massive and heavy-end online games without any restrictions. Thank you.