It’s obvious that people prefer buying a piece of cloth which has already been embroidered but there are some people present who love embroidery! Some do as a hobby others make a business out of it!
For these people, the embroidery machine is no less than an asset! For them, everything depends on the machine and the fact that how feature-rich it is will decide what kind of embroidery they are gonna get! Whether it’s a passion or it’s just your mere hobby or you make money for your embroidery skills, an embroidery machine is all you need and it has to be the best one!
There are a number of factors which you need to look in an embroidery machine before buying it, we have listed below some of it, so take a look at it:-
Look for the required features!
If you are into embroidery, you will know what kind of a feature you need, so it will help if you make a list of features and see if the machine have those things.
How you are gonna use it professionally or for home use?
Machines for personal use and professional use are really different, so if you wanna buy the embroidery machine for home use then ask specifically for it because the professional machines come with a lot of other features that you won’t use in the first place.
Take a good look at the throat width!
Throat width is the space between the needle and the machine body. So important that you make sure the throat width is proper for your use and its suitable.
Ask for hoop sizes!
People often forget about hoop sizes and end up buying the wrong machine. There are a number of hoop sizes present, with 100 ×100 being the largest one. You can also check if the machines support multi hoops or not!
Does it feature built-in embroidery designs?
There a number of machines available that have a built-in embroidery design and if you can it to a computer you can get that exact design and easily explore your embroidery options.
Does the machine come with any warranty?
Lastly, like any other thing you buy, here you should ask for a warranty too. Nobody wanna buy an embroidery machine without the warranty and deal with its repairing cost if the machine somehow got damaged in the early phase. So buying an embroidery machine with a warranty would be a smart thing to do!
We have looked into a lot of embroidery machines and picked up the best ones for you! We have gathered up the 10 best embroidery machines that you can buy! So let’s take a look at our list!
- 0.1 How you are gonna use it professionally or for home use?
- 0.2 Does it feature built-in embroidery designs?
- 0.3 Does the machine come with any warranty?
- 1 Best Embroidery Sewing Machines
- 1.1 1. Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery Machine
- 1.2 2. SINGER 4 IN 1 Futura Quartet Sewing, Embroidery, Quilting, and Serging Machine
- 1.3 3. SINGER Futura XL 400 sewing and embroidery machine
- 1.4 4. Brother LB6800PRW Project Runway Computerized Embroidery and sewing machine
- 1.5 5. Brother SE1900 Sewing Embroidery Machine
- 1.6 6. Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000
- 1.7 7. Bernina Bernette Chicago 7
- 1.8 8. Brother SE600 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- 1.9 9. EverSewn Hero 400 Stitch computerized sewing machine
- 1.10 10. Singer SE300 Legacy Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- 1.11 Conclusion
Also check- best tv antenna boosters / best bluetooth speakers under 50
Best Embroidery Sewing Machines
1. Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery MachineBrother is a well-known brand and we have seen many great products from it, and when it comes to an embroidery machine the brand hasn’t failed us either. This one has it all (literally) from versatility to convenience, you are gonna get it all and at a very affordable price too.The machine can easily be connected to computer and it can easily download designs from various website or you can also connect other devices via USB port! The machine includes 67 stitches, 70 built-in designs, and five fonts! The machine also has an LCD screen display and one-touch automatic thread cutter which makes the machine easy to use as well as highly functional.
2. SINGER 4 IN 1 Futura Quartet Sewing, Embroidery, Quilting, and Serging MachineIf you are looking for a more advanced embroidery machine for more professional use then you will wanna buy SINGER 4in 1. As its name suggests the machine features four different functions, that is, embroidery, sewing, quilting, and serging capabilities.The machine has 6 LED lights along with 215 stitches, 125 designs, and 20 fonts which are quite amazing. The hoop capacity is quite large and it also features multi hoop capabilities. The best part about this machine would be its built-in software that even allows you to take pictures on the cloth!
3. SINGER Futura XL 400 sewing and embroidery machineIf you have just started embroidery then you would wanna start with a machine that is suitable for beginners use and here, the SINGER XL 400 is a perfect choice for that! All the features are easy to use and anyone can easily operate on it! The machine has 125 built-in design, 30 built-in stitches, and 5 fonts.The machine also features 2 fully automatic buttonholes it also has smart threading and Drop and Sew Bobbin! The machine also features multihoming for big tailoring projects. Overall the machine is most suitable for beginners and it also some interesting features.
4. Brother LB6800PRW Project Runway Computerized Embroidery and sewing machineBrother LB6800PRW is out next pick for the best embroidery machine list because of its easy to use interface and good features. The machine has plenty of design possibilities that make it one of the most suitable machine for home or even for professionals.You can also buy larger hoops separately and use them as per your needs. The machine comes in a rolling bag so you can easily take it from one place to another. Users will also get an LCD screen display. Memory can be easily expanded so you will be open to unlimited design possibilities.
5. Brother SE1900 Sewing Embroidery MachineThis embroidery machine from Brother is one of the best embroidery machine you can ever get. The price may be higher than other Brother machines but it’s totally worth it given its highly advanced features. You will get 240 stitches, 138 built-in designs, 10 buttonholes design, and 11 fonts. All these numbers are higher than most of the embroidery machine you can find!With this, you will be open to endless opportunities for making your own new designs. The built-in memory will allow you to import other embroidery designs. It also supports the USB stick so you can transfer the designs that you like! Overall the machine would simply impress you with its features.
6. Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 is a high-quality embroidery machine that allows you to sew, quilt or embroider in one machine. The machines feature an impressive number of built-in design (338) and 425 built-in stitches. The memory capacity is of 4MB so that you can save designs, apart from that the machine also features an automatic threader as well as thread cutter with memory.You will also get 10 fonts design with the machine and it also supports embroidery formats like JEF and JEF+ which is quite rare to find. For those who like to quilt, the machine shows a zig-zag feature for free motion quilting.This embroidery machine is highly versatile as you can easily work with a number of fabrics such as natural fiber, leather, suede, and surprisingly plastic too. Some accessories to come up with the machine. Different sizes of embroidery hoops come along which will help you to design a variety of sizes.
7. Bernina Bernette Chicago 7Bernina Bernette Chicago is also a great embroidery machine and you will be able to design various types of embroidery with this. The machines have a number of impressive designs such as semi-automatic needle threader, automatic buttonholes, 200 built-in stitches, and 100 built-in designs. And if you still want more design you can easily import it from outside sources.The machine is really light in weight so it can easily be moved around. The machine also monitors the needlework as it would stop working if the needle breaks or when there is no more thread available. The speed is quite impressive as the machine works at 800 stitches per minute. Overall the machine is quite great and you can easily go for it as it’s efficient and one of the best machine that you can find.
8. Brother SE600 Sewing and Embroidery MachineBrother SE600 has also made it our list due to its high performance and low budget feature. Just like other Brother Machines, this one is good highly versatile as well as computer compatibility! The machine also comes with a bilingual manual and tutorial so even if you haven’t worked with an advance embroidery machine, you won’t have any trouble getting to g used to it either.The machine features 130 built-in stitches, 80 designs, 120 frame patterns, and 6 fonts. Thanks to its large LCD screen display and automatic thread cutter, the machine will show high convenience! You can easily import the designs from your computer as it is computer compatible and also support a USB port!The other great features of this embroidery machine include advanced editing and customization of designs. The quick-set drop-in bobbin system also makes this one easy to use. Lastly, the machine comes with a whole set of accessories as well as a 25-year manufacture warranty!
9. EverSewn Hero 400 Stitch computerized sewing machineIf you are looking for a basic embroidery machine then EverSewn Hero 400 would be your perfect match. The machine doesn’t come with a number of advanced features but its surely enough for basic use. The machine is also highly computerized.Even with the basic features, the machine shows a wide range of embroidery design and sewing tasks. The machine comes with 400 built-in stitches and 40 built-in designs. The machine also has a clear LCD screen so you can watch the different designs and choose which one you like most. Given the price the machine really offers value for your money.
10. Singer SE300 Legacy Sewing and Embroidery MachineWith 200 built-in designs and 250 stitches, SINGER is our last pick! The machine also has a large hoop and modern interface so that you can flawlessly design your embroidery. Everything is just fine and you will get everything g you are looking for at a reasonable price.
ConclusionAn embroidery machine is supposed to do all the delicate work and make it look really authentic as well as beautiful. The machines we have picked up on our list are significantly able to do that work. So pick anyone that meets your requirements and thank us later for this list!